Chapter Five

Chapter Five

“Far”

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was silent.

10 faces staring at me. Waiting for an answer.

“So. Do you?” Luke spoke up, breaking the silence.

Many thoughts were going through my head.

‘I can get away from all of it.’

‘I’ll be safe’

‘But something could go wrong’

I decided to push all the thoughts aside and finally go with what I knew was the right choice.

“Okay” I said, they all still looked at me “I’ll go”

Smiles showed up on everyone’s faces. The boys pulled me into a group hug.

When they let go, I walked over to Noel.

“So how ‘bout it? Are you gonna come? You know I can’t live without my ‘sister’  “, I said to her. As the word sister came out, she pulled me into a hug.

“Of course I’m coming, and trust me, this is gonna be great. You’ll get better. I love you Kimmy”, she said after letting go.

“I love you too Elli”

Noel is the only person that can call me Kimmy, and I’m the only person that can call me Elli. It’s our thing.

“So that means we’ll all be touring together for the next year and a half” Calum says smiling.

“Yep” I say popping the p.

“Since we’ve all agreed, you two have until tomorrow night to get the stuff you need, the bus leave tomorrow night at 9 right after the concert. When you’ve got everything you need meet us at the hotel in the lobby, okay?” Liam says. He so mature and organized. No wonder he’s Daddy Directioner.

“Now lets all get back to the hotel, I don’t know about you but I am Tired!” Ashton says as he yawns.

*

*Next Morning*

-*Noel’s POV*-

‘HEY I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS IS CRAZY, BUT HERES MY NUMBER, SO CALL ME MAY-‘

I shot out of bed as fast as I could to my phone. I quickly shut off the alarm on my phone. I hate that song, which makes it more likely for me to get up and shut it off. The time said 5:12am and it was still dark outside.

If we wanted to go eat, get our stuff from our houses, and do a little shopping, we had to leave in about an hour.

I groaned and shuffled my way out of my room to Kimberly’s.

As I went into her room, I didn’t see her.

“Kim?”

Nothing.

I walked further in her room. I saw her bathroom door opened a crack, and the light was on and the sink was running.

“Kimmy...?”

Still nothing.

I walked to the door and slowly opened it. Afraid of what I was gonna see.

When I opened it, I saw Kim bent over the sink with her wrist under the water.

She looked back at me. Tears stained her face.

“Kim, you didn’t…” Her response was her bawling her eyes out again while nodding.