Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

“England Bound”

*******************

*Eleven Hours Later*

*Kims POV*

I woke up about 10 minutes before us landing.

I turned my head and looked out the window to see beautiful England all around.

“Wow” was all I could get out as I gawked at the amazing scene.

“Beautiful right?” Luke said from next to me. He startled me a bit.

We both nodded and continued to observe.

We heard movement from the front of the plane then Paul came around to our seats.

“Can you two wake up the others while I talk to staff about getting you guys in the airport?” he asked.

“Of course, go ahead.” Luke answered him.

“I’ll go wake up Noel and he little clan, you go get Mike and Liam” I said to Luke.

He nodded and I walked towards Elli.

As I came around the corner, I saw noel had her head on Harry’s shoulder and he had his head on hers.

Quietly, I “awed” and snapped a quick picture, then woke them along with Ashton and Louis.

“Attention passengers. We will be landing in 5 minutes. Please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts. It was a pleasure being your captain”

. With that everyone took their seats and got ready for landing.

******************

After we landed we made our way out of the Jet and down the steps and into the airport doors.

The second those things swung open, I swear my eardrums busted.

Screams from teenage girls were coming from every direction, for one direction.

Haha, see what I did there? Nope? Okay ._.

Thank god there was security, or else I think we all would get tackled to the ground.

We all made our way through the crowded airport with security all around us.

There were girls screaming their little hearts out, some even crying.

I was so shocked that not that long ago, that was me.;

 After about 20 minutes of fighting through the crowd, we made it to the car.

*********

It was about a 45 minute drive to the hotel and when we got there, we all when straight to our rooms.

Liam, of course being the organized one, told us all to meet in the lobby after unpacking.

We all did as we were told and met after.

“Okay, so we’re going to split up in groups then meet back here at 7:30PM for dinner. Everyone got it?” Liam said as he looked around.

We all nodded and started situating the groups.

Here’s how that went.

Group one consisted of Me, Noel, Ashton, Harry, Louis.

Group two had Liam, and the very unhappy, Luke and Calum.

Group three was Michael, Zayn, and another unhappy, Niall.

***************

After we split up, my group decided to hit the shops first.