2

Frank's pov~

Gerard, Mikey and I were on our way to their house. Gerards hand kept brushing up against mine. I thought it was purposeful but then i thought twice becauuse he is defanantly not a flaming homosexual like me.. I cant help it but im gay as fuck. Its really obvious so i wouldn'tbe suprised if Gerard and Mikey already knew or were already making jokes about me being gay. Im used to it by now.

We were on the Way's front porch and Mikey was trying to unlock the door but couldnt get the lock into the hole. Gerard and I were giggling at Mikey, I just now realized how much
I loved his laugh. Its so adorable.

Okay frank.. stop. Hes not gay!

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Gerard grabbed my hand and pulled me into his house. "Im going to my room bye." Mikey shouted. I gasped at the sudden touch and then smiled. "So, nice house" i said awkwardly as a shuffled to the back of the couch. "Awe thanks hunny." Gerard said. I blushed and looked at my feet.
"no problem... hun." I whispered the last part "what was that?" Gerard said looking straight into my eyes. I swear he makes me melt. "Oh, i just said no problem." I said slightly flustered. He grinned cheekly "sit down, make yourself comfortable." He laughed and i walked around the couch and sat down. He sat down right next to me even though there was a whole couch available. He reached for the remote and had to bend over to get it. I couldnt help but put my hand on the small of his back. I felt his breathing hitch. I pulled my hand back and rested it on my thigh. He got the remote and got comfortable in his seat. He rested his hand on his thigh dangerously close to mine, maybe i just noticed it because i was defanatly crushing in him, hardcore.

"Hey, you want to watch a scary movie?" Gerards eyes lit up. I thought for a moment "sure, which one?" I asked. "Umm, the exorcise, Annabelle, The Children of The Corn, OH MY GOD YES WE ARE WATCHING SILENCE OF THE LAMBS!!" he shouted the last part and licked on the movie.

Time of skips~

The movie was at the part were the one guy puts the basket down the hole and says "the girl puts the lotion in the basket" i was giggling at this point but when he started shouting i grabbed Gerards arm and put it around me. "Awe, is my baby scared?" He laughed. I blushed and pushed away from him. "No no, come back! I want to snuggle!" He giggled and pulled me closer. I blushed and snuggled up to him more. I fell asleep. I FUCKING FELL ASLEEP. When i woke up Gerard was rubbing my back and playing with my hair. He was watching sponge bob. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "My sleeping beauty is up." He said with smile "ehat time is it?" I asked curiously. "11:48" he said as he checked his phone. "Oh god" i said "its Friday... can i just sleep here?" He smiled "of course you can beautiful". "Why do you keep calling me that?" I asked. "Because its true." He said "youre beautiful" I blushed but then looked down "N-no.. im not." Gerard looked at me puzzled "I know you cant see what i see but to me youre beautiful." I smilled slightly and looked at his big hazel eyes. He leaned in and was inches from my face. He looked at my lips and back to my eyes. "Im going to kiss you know, is that alright?" He sounded so gental and nice. I nodded my head. He leaned in closer and pushed his soft lips into mine. I felt his hands move to the back of me neck and put more pressure onto my lips. I felt him slightly open his mouth and took his invitation and stuck my tounge in his mouth. He moaned and gripped my hair. This time it was my turn to moan. I moaned and grabbed his sides. I felt the chub and smiled. "Why are you smiling in the middle of this mak out session?" He giggled "because i love the way your hips feel in my hands" i responded. His responce was pushing me down onto the couch and kissing my neck. He moved his left hand down to my ass and squeezed. I moaned at the pleasure he was giving me. He pulled my hair even tighter and moved his lips to my ear. He bit down softly "you might want to be quiet, we dont want Mikey to hear us do we now?" He whispered seductively. I shivered underneth him as he went back to squeezing my ass and kissing my neck. I put my hand over my mouth and my other hand on his back. I scrapped my nails against his back and moaned into my hand. I could feel the bruises on my skin already. He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. "Frank," he said. "What is it Gee?" I said solemnly. "Will you be my boyfriend?" he bit his lip in anticipation. "Of course i will Gerard" i leaned in and kissed his soft pink lips. "Okay, lets go to bed Frankie." He got up from the couch and grabbed my hand. He pulled me up and intertwined our fingers. I looked down and pulled my hand away. He frowned and looked down "i-im sorry... im not used to affection... especially from someone and perfect as you" i said with a quite obvious blush on my face. "I get it" he trailed off "but i can make you feel happy, okay?" I looked up at him with innocent eyes "okay." I took his hand and he lead me down the stairs to his room. I took off my shoes and started to take off my shirt. I saw Gerard staring at me and said "oh, you like what you see baby?" A jokingly seductive tone in my voice. He giggled and walked over to me. He grabbed my hips and kissed me pulling an oversized pajama shirt onto my body. I slid off my pants and he kissed me again. He pulled me into his bed after he got into his pajamas. I laid down in his soft bed and i felt him snuggle up to my back. His long lankey arms wrapped around my waist and hugged me close. He kissed the back of my neck "goodnight frankie." "Goodnight gee." And with those last words i felt my body drift of into unconsciousness with the soothing feeling of Gerards breath on my back..

~~

So this chapter was 1139 words long. Lmao. Sorry. But im proud.

Please vote, comment and if you really like it share it with some friends! (: okay, talk to my little killjoys soon. Over and out.