4 (dream)

Franks POV~
~×~×~dream×~×~
I was in Gerards house.
I was crying. I was in Gerards arms and he was hugging me. I felt safe. I felt loved.

Until he pushed me off of him and screamed at me for being a pansy. "YOURE SO GAY!" I was crying even harder at this point "GOD YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT"
"W-why are you yelling at me?" I asked in a small voice. "BECAUSE IM SICK OF YOUR SHIT FRANK! YOURE SO DRAMATIC!" "Y-you sound l-like m-my mom..." i started to cry harder and ran out of the Way's home. I ran home and i knew exactly where i was going.

I was in my small red bathroom at my house. I bent down and opened a drawer to the sink. I moved everything in the drawer to the back and lifted up the rubber mat that was on the bottom of the drawer. I pulled the big shiney blade out from its hiding place. I sunk down onto the floor and i felt tears start to fall again. I lifted the shiney piece of metal to my wrist. Right as i put the metal to my skin everything went black.

"H-hello?" I squeek out

"Hello, Franklin Anthony Iero. Am i corect?"

"Y-yes. Who are you?"

"I am someone who you may or may not meet in th near future. It all depends on what you decide to when you get home from Gerards."

"I am home. Im in my bathroom!" I say quite loudly getting more confident

"No, this is a dream. Youre dreaming."

"I-I am?"

"Yes, now. If you do whatyou want to when you get home you'll die. Youll never meet me. You wont be with Gerard. You'll die."

"How do you know all of this?" I said steadily

"Because im awesome."

"W-what?"

Everything goes bright white. I cant see.

Everything is black again. The lights start flashing.

White

Black

White

Black

White
Black
White
Black white black whiteblackwhiteblack.

~×~×~end of dream~×~×~

~~~~

So, this was a filler chapter but i tried. I just did this chapter really quickly and its only the dream but its chill. ♡ bye hoes
~Livi