Trouble

"And where the hell have you been all night?" Deven spat at me.

"You were supposed to be home, Riley," Alycia pointed out, "You shouldn't be running around everywhere without telling us your whereabouts." She glared at me, but I never said a word, only stared at them all with fear. She rolled her eyes then clutched my t-shirt and viciously dragged me up to the gaming room, while I screamed and struggled to get out of her hold. Before entering the room I managed to loosen her grip on me, and I slipped out of her hold and just took a few steps backwards, before bumping into Chris's chest.

"I've been trying to back you up on letting you have some freedom, Riley," he started, "but I somehow feel like I have been completely wasting my time, because your attitude right now isn't showing me otherwise." He looked disappointed. He was never disappointed in me, ever. I felt tears forming in my eyes but I angrily blinked them away, and allowed Chris to guide me into the room I was already being dragged into in the first place.

Then it begun. The shouting. The arguments. The disappointment. The worry. The anger. In my head, and only in my head, was all this just the reason I was sent away in the first place, and now I've messed up and I'm getting sent away again. Great going Riley, back at it with the all girls boarding school.

My eyes could no longer keep back the tears, and long ago they had already started to fall as they all started to accuse me for trying to purposely leave them again, but in reality that was the last thing I would want to do. Family is everything for me, especially after losing my mother, I feel that has brought all of us closer. Yet I can't help but to feel like I have been left out of everything to know about this family of mine.

They know something I don't, and we all swore to never hold secrets against each other, no matter how deep and dark that secret is.

"Riley?" came a soft voice that broke me out of my deep thoughts. I rubbed my eyes and looked up at all my siblings looking at me with worry. When did I end up on the ground? I quickly picked myself up off the ground and dusted my pants off before looking at them curiously.

"When did I fall to the ground?" I asked in the smallest voice, slightly worried that they would shout at me again. 

Dean gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "Come with me, we need to talk," he sighed before giving Deven, Alycia, and Chris a signal to go anywhere else but here. I looked up at Dean slowly, because I felt that he was the most intimidating out of all of my siblings, he was one of those 'silent but deadly' people.

We didn't say anything for ten seconds, that was until I broke out a sob and ran straight back into his chest, just begging him silently to give me a break, give me reassurance that everyone doesn't hate me. He cooed things into my ear, immediately calming my nerves down, and also rubbed circles on my back. He walked us over to the door while we were still embracing, and told me that we'll go to his room to discuss what he had to say. I nodded and obediently followed his lead.

He was holding his bedroom door open for me to walk in, and when I did he silently closed it behind him and gestured for me to have a seat on his bed. I took a seat and grabbed a pillow while I was getting comfortable on his bed, and snuggled my face into it just so if he were to tell me off I had something to hold onto for my dear life.

Dean grabbed a remote from his desk and opened up the back of it to reveal a grey button, and he positioned it facing the door and clicked on it. Nothing moved around me, or even made a sound. I awkwardly just started turning my head around in circles, trying to figure out what that button activated.

"My room's soundproof." Dean said, while giving me a quick flash of a smile.

"Oh," I lamely replied, as I thought of why he would want a soundproof system in his room, "Oh... my gosh. Dean I am not having sex with you, what the f-"