Informed

We wrapped up the informal family meeting last night and went straight to bed. I could barely sleep last night as that small wolf's cry echoed in my head over and over. All night I tossed and turned until I got exhausted from doing that, and passed out till after noon. I probably would have slept through the day if it wasn't for my stomach growling.

I sat up whilst groaning, and rubbed my eyes. The curtains had light beans shining through, indicating to me that today was a sunny day. I think today is going to be a lazy Sunday for me, too much things have been happening recently, I need to relax a little. I pulled the sheets off me and swung my legs to the side of my bed. As I hopped off the bed I walk to my closet and pull out grey sweat pants, a white crop top, a new pair of underwear, and a sports bra.

The shower was nice, but I didn't stay in there too long because my hunger was slowly eating away at me. I quickly dressed up and made my way to the kitchen to make myself a bowl of mac and cheese. It didn't take me that long to make it, and once I was done I sat comfortably on the sofa and enjoyed my bowl of goodness.

Whilst eating the mac and cheese,  my eyes closed in satisfaction as a moan escapes my lips, but suddenly I hear someone clear their throat behind me. My eyes widen and I spin around in my seat and face Alycia smiling at me.

"How you holding up?" She took a seat next to me as I repositioned myself to face her.

I shrugged before taking one last spoonful of the heavenly mac and cheese into my mouth, moaning lowly as my shoulders relaxed.

"I'm doing okay," I said, placing the bowl on the coffee table. She gave me a pointed look, expecting more of an answer, "What else am I supposed to say? I haven't got anything to say about last night,"

As I went to stand, Alycia pulled me down quickly, "You can always talk to me, Riley. You don't have to keep everything bottled in that small brain of yours, it's guarantied to blow up at some point." She said while poking at my head playfully.

I shrugged away from her finger, "First, I don't have a small head thank you very much!" I argued huffing out in frustration as I looked at my hands in my lap, "Second, I know you're here for me but I do need alone time to think about the events that happen in my life. I'm big enough to do that now, so please," I said sighing, "just give me a little bit of space to think for myself, and sooner or later I will talk to you guys."

My eyes slowly moved upwards to meet Alycia's. She nodded her head slowly and kept her eyes on me, watching my facial features carefully.

I didn't crack, I didn't show any emotion to her and expose my true feelings. Alycia's eyes flashed with sadness for me I expect, and I felt bad for causing her sadness.

"Okay," was all she said before going back into the kitchen. I collected my bowl off the coffee table then walked in the kitchen and placed the bowl into the sink. I looked over at Alycia preparing a drink for herself before quickly retreating to the comfort of my room.

I closed the door quietly, then proceeded to walk over to my desk where my laptop laid. When I turned it on I opened up my music and started playing Shape of You, by Ed Sheeran. Making sure it was connected to my Bluetooth speakers, I pumped the volume up close to max and blasted it throughout my room.

I walked over to the open space in my room and begun bopping slightly to the beat of the music. Music makes me feel alive. Feeling alive is what I needed right now, because all this drama is making me feel dead inside.

Soon enough my hips were swaying to the tune of the song, and was closely followed by my arms, which trailed from my hips all the way above my head. My eyes shut as I let the music take over, by this point I'm doing a dance routine that I made up at the all girls school.