Sun's out, guns out

Important A/N at the end please read!
**********
"There's no way that your brothers could do that to you!" Lincoln shouted as his nostrils flared.

I was just telling him how my brothers had pushed me off a tree that we were climbing together, around the age of five, and how I broke my wrist because of it. It was one of the hardest days of my life to cope with the pain, but I had managed to because they were by my side the whole time waiting for me to recover. But also because of the comfort food that I got to eat while recovering.

"Well, my brothers did end up breaking my wrist but it was ages ago and we were young so we had no idea what we were doing anyways. "I replied while smiling back at the memories. "My dad was pretty chill about it, he didn't say much except something about learning life lessons," I chuckled, shaking my head.

"I would have beat the shit out of your brothers." Lincoln growled, crossing his arms across his chest stubbornly.

"Gosh, do you always have to be so violent?" Rolling my eyes, lifting myself off the picnic blanket and brushed myself off. "Want to head into the water now? I'm pretty sure my sandwiches have digested by now."

Lincoln gave me a nod and picked himself off the blanket as well and packed away the picnic basket. I took this time to dispose of my crop top and shorts. I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and hung it on my shoulders. I proceeded to unbutton my shorts and slip them off, trying my best to avoid getting sand on them. I collected both items and threw them on the picnic blanket.

Lincoln noticed the soft sound of the clothes landing and looked away from the basket and toward the pile of my clothes. His eyebrows shot up and his eyes quickly converted to me. His eyes freely scanned my body from head to toe, and I smirked.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Putting a pout onto my lips and a hand under my chin. He growled and I laughed out loud, clutching my stomach. "Don't think you can get any of this," I stated gesturing to my body.

Lincoln tilted his head, "We'll see about that," a smirk appearing on his face, "most girls tend to want this body more than others. Plus, I'm pretty much irresistible to girls." With his ego as high as the clouds, he stripped his t-shirt off and turned around, flexing his arms as his toned back muscles contracted.

I giggled, causing him to turn around with a huge smirk. "You always forget, Lincoln," I smirked back at him and whispered, "I'm not like the other girls." That caused his smirk to drop and an amused smile to come up. He nodded slowly and quickly put the clothes into the basket as I made my way toward the blue sea. I heard him jogging up next to me and begun walking in sync with me, as we headed to the water.

I took a deep breath in as I took in the smell of the salty sea water, and took my time scanning the people who were also here on the beach today. It was a nice sunny day, perfect to be on the beach, but to my surprise there weren't a lot of people here, only an old couple who were also having a picnic on the soft sand and looking up at the clouds that passed by. They are pretty much couple goals, that's the kind of relationship I want to have. I want a relationship that's real and that I can look back on and think, 'nope I wouldn't have it any other way.'

That's only a dream of course, and dreams normally don't come true in my world.

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" Lincoln asked out loud, looking at me expectantly for an answer. As i go to open my mouth he lifts me off the ground and pulls me up into his chest bridal style, and runs toward the water while I scream and kick around trying to free myself.