14 Year Old Babysitter!

This is an intro!

Her name is Momo, the other characters name is Morgana, I always leave a small part of my name with my characters sorry if that bothers you. But here we go!

Momo's POV

'Why do I have to babysit JUST Coop..'
I thought as me and my stepbrother played with his Legos.
"No, no! Put the red Lego HERE!"
Coop remarked as his panicked hand pointed frantically at the connected blue and yellow Lego as we built a Lego building. I giggled and spoke as I placed the red Lego on the yellow one.
"Fine, fine... There! See? All done!"
He laughed, and clapped his small hands.
"Yay! Hahaha! Now! We need our people for our house!"
He replied happily, I giggled and patted his head with one hand as the other hand reached to my side, grabbing the Ziplock bag that held his Lego people parts.
"Here!"
I held out the bag and he grabbed it and went through the bag grabbing four little people, two men and two women, then went to zip the bag up when I spoke up.
"Oh, wait, can I get another girl?"
He looked at me curiously, holding the bag half closed.
"Why?"
He asked, I smiled and replied,
"Remember? The family is not complete without my mother."
His face broke into a cheeky smile and he held the bag out.
"Yeah! Here!"
I giggled and took one out, placing the shortest hair there was on her head and a happy smile with a purple shirt and blue jeans. I rethought and replaced the blue jeans with ripped blue jeans.
"There! Done."
We took our people and arranged them. The moment after, the apartment door opened and in came my stepmother and biological father. I looked up and smiled at them as Coop ran up and hug his mothers waist with his small hands and arms.
"Mom!!"
He yelled, I smiled and stood up slowly to get used to my tired legs. My father came over and hugged me.
"Hey, kid."
I smiled and hugged back, saying.
"Hello father."
He made a poker face (like this -_-) and said,
"I told you to call me dad."
I smirked and replied,
"And I said I'm a very traditional girl."
He moved closer to my face and said,
"Have the contacts in again?"
I smiled and nodded, my contacts for today were dark brown. I didn't need visual contacts but I just liked my eyes in other colors. My natural eye color was actually a dusty light blue but they reacted to the sun badly and would turn a weird green. I also had a thin layer of yellow around my pupils.
I walked over to my stepmother, who I commonly refer to as my second mother and hugged her.
"You're back early."
I stated, my parents beamed at us and my stepmother said,
"Well, we have some very important news!"
Me and my little (step) brother looked at each other, then at our parents. We sat on the sofa and my father announced,

"We're moving to Scotland!"