Momo The Babysitter Back In Buisness? A New Friend Or Enemy?

Previously...

Time to meet the new family...'

And now we continue...

I held my arm as I walked over to the kitchen to get some pre cooked bacon in the fridge that Bree had cooked the morning before. I got out a plate, placing six slices on it and putting it in the microwave for 30 seconds. I flipped my hair out of my face and hopped on the countertop sitting there while swinging my legs. I hummed and texted one of my friends back in America. I sighed, not expecting a text back seeing as I was in a completely different time zone.
I heard the 'beep... beep... beep...' I smiled and hopped off the counter then popped the door open taking out the sizzling bacon. I set it out to cool then decided to give some to Gregory once it cools.
After a minute or so, I took two pieces and slid down to the cellar. I saw Gregory reading an old book. He looked up and smiled, getting up.
"Hey you!"
I smiled and hid the bacon behind me.
"Hey there! I wanna show you something!"
He smiled and nodded, I giggled and handed the bigger slice to him. He looked at it oddly and sniffed it then looked at it hungrily. He bit a piece of them started to viciously naw it. I giggled and ate my own piece.
"Like it?"
"I love it!!"
I smiled and heard the door upstairs open so I said my goodbye and left upstairs.
"Hey, papa!"
I greeted as I skipped over to him to help him carry the groceries he had picked up.
"Thanks, kid."
I took them to the kitchen and started to unload.
Haggis.
Veggies.
Milk.
Eggs.
... Steak..?
'Mmmmm... I love steak!!'
I thought as I reached over to grab some bacon but there was only one. I looked confused until I saw my dad eating three at a time.
"Papa?!"
I yelped he laughed as I tried to reach up and grab it but he raised it above my head then trapped my face with his hand on my face holding me back. He stuffed all the bacon in his mouth and I ate my own.
"Wow, pop..."

Time Skip To An Hour Later...

I changed into something more neat to meet the new family I am to babysit.

As I said, no accessories, except the spiked bracelet one on each wrist.