Finally Scotland!

Hey, newtsluna do you like this so far....? Also, RandyFoster8 and BreeBrown5 ....? I sure hope so because you're my parents!! XD Yup! So everyone please watch the language in the comments! ....... That means you, xxChibiLunaxx
Anyway, on with the babysitter!!

~On The Airplane~

'Aw, he's asleep!'
I thought as I looked over at my little brother as he was leaning on his pillow squished against the wall of the plane. His small body softly tilted, his browned haired head rested against the small soft purple pillow.
I smiled and shifted my body. We had been on the plane for an hour or so. I looked at my father and Bree.
Asleep.
As I expected.
I placed my headphones on and listened to 'Haunted' by Evanescence then laid back, closing my eyes and slowly drifting away to sleep...

In the dream~

I was running, I don't know why... I was just running as fast and I could down a dark crypt... Some candle light... I was wearing a black knee high dress with white lace and bows decorating it, long stockings gray stockings with white bows on the outer hem, and black combat boots similar to the ones I was wearing on the plane... I tripped on a stone and yelped, falling to the cold floor...
"H-hello??"
I yelled then laid there looking around supporting myself on my palms...
"Shit... Not this again please..."
I whispered, I couldn't do this...
"Hello, my love... It is nice to visit you once again..."
I heard the same voice from before and my heart stopped...
"Stop! No! Leave me alone what do you want?!"
I screamed at the boy voice...  I heard a chuckle in my ear and I turned... Nothing...
"J-just tell me.......... What.... What are you!"
There was silence...
"...... I am a vampire..."

I awoke with a loud gasp, my eyes wide, my face paler than usual and I was shaking. My music was off and I wondered how long I was asleep. I checked my phone.
Two hours?!
I was shocked, but there was still ten hours left so I have plenty of time...
Awhile later a lady came by and my father had just woken up, he ordered some snacks for us and I woke my brother and stepmother. The lady came back and we ate. My brother went back to sleep almost immediately after, but woke up having to use the restroom. My stepmother fell asleep when he came back and so did my father. Again. Leaving me alone, which was fine. I soon fell asleep as well.
And soon followed the nightmares...

~Near The End Of Plane Ride~

"Leave me alone!! Why won't you just leave me alone?!"
I screamed as I was backed against a corner...
"Because you are my mate..."
The voice replied and echoed,
"No!! I'm not!! Just go away!!"
"No... I can't go away... I can't leave my mate alone in the world..."
"What?!"
"Heh, you'll be hearing from me..."
I screamed...

I shot up from my dream, I needed to get rid of those dreams...
"Mm.... Momo...?"
I heard the sleepy voice of my little brother beside me, I turned to him and smiled.
"Hey, dude... How'd you sleep?"
He groggily smiled, and rubbed his eyes.
"Good..."
He yawned and looked around asking,
"Are we there yet..?"
I smiled and excitedly replied,
"Yes! Very close! We're just about to land!"
I checked my phone as I spoke, seeing it was seven o' clock PM.
"Yeah, we land in about twenty minutes! Here I'll pack your stuff!"
I reached over and packed his coloring book, markers, pillow, and blanket. Then I packed my stuff, by then, it was only ten minutes to landing I happily looked out the window to see a rainy, slightly foggy beauty known as Scotland! It was just getting darkish and you could barely see the city lights of Glasgow through the foggy conditions! I sighed happily and my heart rate went threw the roof! I tapped Bree awake to show her the beauty.
As the plane started its decent down, I held onto the arm rests, digging my nails into the cushions.
I always hated the way down, but I often loved flying not all the time I'm afraid.
I felt the jump of the wheels screeching against the pavement, and the slow halt accompanied by the giggles of my brother and the smiling faces of my parents.
"Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm here!"
I squealed about to burst out of my seat! There was a soft 'bing' and the captain said,
"Okay, everyone we have now landed please take your bags out of the over head carefully and please wait until we are safely secure and we'll let you go! We sincerely hope you enjoyed your flight and your time here! Please enjoy your stay here in Glasgow, Scotland!"
(Now, why on earth have I memorized that line..?)
I smiled widely and held my brothers hand tightly as we left the plane. Once we got our bags and all of our stuff together, we left as my father made the call the my mother back in Florida to tell her that were fine. He handed the phone to me and I spoke to her telling her I was okay and all was well. All the while my little brother was clinging to my hand for dear life.
"Hi, Mrs. Emme!!"
He yelled, making me and my three parents laugh. I turned back to the phone and said,
"Don't worry mother, I'll call you everyday! Promise!"
"Good! You'd better! I love you, sweetie!"
"I love you too!"
"Go have fun and watch out for vampires! Oooo!"
She said in a weird tone, I laughed nervously.
"I will haha, bye!"
"Bye!"
I handed the phone to my father and they continued to speak.
This will be great...