1

Laura

"Momma what are you doing" I said walking downstairs to the kitchen. I'm now 7 months pregnant with a baby girl. I'm so happy.

"Nothing" she hurried and close her computer fastly. She's up to something. "What is it"

"I was wondering if I can use your car to go Bella house" my mom nod her head.

"Sure, go but be back around 4:00, I have to go to work"I smile and kiss her cheek. I grab her keys and walk out the house. Today me and Bella was going to the mall to buy some baby clothes. Bella is out of high school and goes to blue cliff career college. She wanted to be a cosmetology. I was proud of her.

"Hey baby mama #2" she laugh.

"Who baby mama #1" I ask.

"My sister on my dad side having a boy, she was pregnant before you" I nod my head and drove off.

Mall

"You heard from Odell" Bella said. We was walking in children place looking for some clothes.

"No not yet, he's in baton rouge"I frown.

"Does he knows your pregnant?" Bella raise her eyebrows.

I sigh and scratch my head. "Yeah, he knows"--"he have to know about his child"

Bella gasp and shook her head. "Odell the father"

"Please don't tell my mother or his mother" I whined.

"Laura you gone have to tell his parents, that's their granddaughter"

"I know, your right"--"but what if they don't like me anymore"

"If I was you, I don't care about what they think of me or if I had sex with their son, all they have to know that they have a granddaughter, so I would tell them and walk away happy with my daughter"

"You do have a point" I smile. "Thanks Bella" I hug her.

"That what best friends for"

Home

I laid in bed thinking about Odell. He never called since he left New Orleans. I been so lonely without him. I grab my phone looking at the caller ID. 'Who is this'

Phone convo:

Laura- hello

Odell- hey

Laura- Odell

Odell- what you doing

Laura- nothing, bored as hell

Odell- ohh, look outside your window beautiful

Laura- what's outside my window

Odell- just look

I got up from my bed slowly. I walk to the window and open it. Odell was standing right there with flowers.

Odell- come downstairs

Phone convo over:

I grab my shoes and jacket. I jogged downstairs to the front door and open it. There he is. My High School sweetheart, the love of my life. I walk slowly to him looking at the beautiful flowers. "Are those for me"

"No 'hey baby I miss you so much' then you didn't hug me" he smile. I laugh at his hilarious face.

"Ok, hey Odell, we miss you so much" I kiss his lips. Me and Odell walk around the neighborhood talking and laughing like back then. We was back together again.