10

Odell

I help Laura with her bags putting them in the car. My mom had tears coming down from her eyes. She hug my father crying so bad. What the hell. "Mom"I called her name.

"Odell just go, you did enough"my father said. I sigh and got in the car with kavahra. Laura came outside rolling her eyes at her mother.

"Don't ask for Lauren when she's gone, because your never gone see her in a few years"the look on Mrs. Maxwell face was priceless. Laura sat Lauren in her car seat. She close the car door and hop in the front. "Bring me to a hotel, away from here please"

"Ok"I nod my head and pull off. Kavahra was in the back playing with Lauren. "I guess we going to LSU"

"Wait, your bringing them to LSU"kavahra ask.

"Yeah, where else they gone go"I said.

"You can let them stay Kylie house"he said.

"Who is Kylie?"Laura ask.

"She a friend of ours"I said. I grab Laura hands and kiss it. "You ok"

"I'm fine Odell, it's just that, they act like I had a baby for the devil"

"A sexy devil"she laugh.

Laura

We pull up to this big mansion. This must be Kylie house. "So this girl is rich"

"Her father owns the football team"kavahra said.

"And she went to our school"Odell said. Why I never saw her before. I wonder what she look like. We got out the car and walk to the door. Odell was holding Lauren car seat. Kavahra ring the door bell twice.

"She might be sleep, we are kind of late"I said.

"Nah, this girl never sleeps"Odell said. The door open revealing this pretty girl. She had hazel eyes with light color hair. She look at me and smile.

"Hi"she shook my hand. "Odell who is this"

"This my girlfriend Laura, Laura this is Kylie"

"Not Kylie Jenner, Kylie marina"she said.

"Oh your Mexican or something"

"No I'm mix"we walk in the house. I look around the big house with my eyes big. I sat on her couch. Odell put Lauren car seat on the floor and hand me her. "Who's baby"Kylie ask.

"Mines"me and Odell said at the same time. Kylie look at us like we was crazy.

"Y'all have a child together"she chuckle.

"Yeah, is there a problem that me and odell have a child together"I said.

"Not a problem, not a problem at all"she walk away to the back. This might be a bad idea to stay with this jealous bitch.