4

Laura

Today was the day. I'm so ready for this happen. I was breathing in and out while my mom rub my head a million times with a wet towel to cool me down. I was pushing my ass off trying to get her out, but I guess she wanted to stay in there. I push and push as hard as I can. Finally I heard that little cry that every mother wants to hear. I look at my mom seeing her cry. "Here you go momma, want to hold her"

"Yes please" she hand me Lauren. Lauren had black hair with light skin. She looked just like Odell but a lil me in her. I gave her back to the nurse so they can clean her.

"She so beautiful Laura" my mom hug me.

"Yeah, my little princess" I smile.

"I should ask them what room would you been in" my mom walk out the delivery room. I look all over for my baby. I can hear her crys but I can't see her which made me mad and sad. The people took me in the other room and told me that Lauren would be ready in a few. I laid back and fell asleep. I was so tired.

Later

I woke up hearing laugher and talking. I open my eyes seeing my mom and Heather talking with KATE.

"Kate"I gasp. I didn't see this chick for so long.

"Hi Laura, I saw the baby and she so beautiful" she smile.

"Where's dad" I said looking around.

"He's downstairs at the cafeteria, he was shock when he find out that you was pregnant and didn't tell him" I frown.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell y'all" Kate sat down on the bed. "Did Prince come?"

"He's on his way"my mom said.

" ima go and look for your father"I nod my head. I look at the baby bed and seen Lauren sleep. I wanted to hold her so bad. Odell didn't text me today. I wonder did Heather told him about me giving birth. Ima text him.

Laura- Odell?

Odell- wassup baby

Laura- did your mom told you that I gave birth already

Odell- 😨😥 babe I didn't know, why you didn't call me

Laura- I was, but my mom was right by me, we was chilles eating and all of a sudden my water broke

Odell- ima come over now, can I see a pic of my baby girl

Laura-

Odell- she so beautiful just like you 😍😘

Laura- thx baby, wyd now

Odell- on my way seeing you

Laura- awww baby, I'm so happy that your coming😊

Odell- ima text you later when I'm close, love you and the baby

I put my phone back on the charger. My mom and Heather left the room. I heard the door open and close.

"Hey Sissy" I smile hearing Prince voice.

"Hey bro" I hug him. He look at the baby bed and smile.

"My lil niece" he pick her up and sat down on the couch. "What's her name"

"Lauren" his smile fade away.

"After grandma huh, she left mom at an early age" I frown.

"So what you think I should name her then Lauren"

"If you want" he smile at Lauren.

"What about Lila or Lola or liberty"

"Oh hell no"--" Lauren fine"

"After our dead grandma"

"So, you liked the name, it's your child Laura" he said. "Speaking of child"

"What is it"

"I have a two year old son" I narrowed my eyebrows at Prince.

"And you didn't tell me"

"I'm sorry ok, I told mom and I thought she was gone tell you but she was too mad with me"

"Who the baby momma" I ask.

"Her name Ashanti" ashanti?

"Ashanti from High School"Prince nod his head. That's why he said he had to leave to Canada.