14

Laura

"Laura!"I heard Bella mom called my name. I need to know her name. I rub my eyes and grab my robe. I walk downstairs seeing bella holding Lauren. Lauren is now 2 months today. "Breakfast ready girl"

"Okay, thanks miss..."

"You can call me Briana or bri"she smile.

"K bri"I sat down and tried to get my baby.

"Girl, go brush that stinky ass mouth of yours"Bella laughed.

"Fine"I got up and walk to the bathroom. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. After doing my hygienes, I got dress in a cute black dress with my boots.

I did my makeup and flat iron my hair

I did my makeup and flat iron my hair. Time to go. I walk back downstairs and sat on the couch.

"Now where is you going"bri ask.

"I have a meeting with someone at this fashion company"I smile.

"So, who gone watch this baby cause I got to go to bingo"Bella roll her eyes.

"Laura ima take care of her, don't worry"Bella said.

"Thanks"I hug Bella.

"Now how you gone get there"bri ask.

"Mom she can use my car, I ain't doing anything"Bella hand me her keys.

"Thanks bestie"

"That's what best friends are for"

{Later}

I walk in the office looking around. This is a nice office. White leather chairs and nice color walls. "Ms. Wilson" some man said.

"Hi, you can call me Laura"

"Well Laura, I red your resume and information, your a really beautiful girl, I think you can get this job"

"I can"I smile.

"Yes mam, all you have to do is sign some papers and your finish"I grab the pen and sign some stuff. "You'll start next week"

"Thank you so much"I hug the man. I grab my purse and walk outside. I got in Bella car and drove off.

{Bella house}

"So how did it go"

"Went well, I got the job"I squeal. Bella clap her hands and hug me.

"I'm so proud of you"

"Where is Lauren"I look around.

"She's sleep, finally"Bella roll her eyes. "I heard from Odell"

"He came here"

"He wants to talk to you Laura"

"I can't, I don't want to talk to him"I got up from the seat.

"Ok, I don't know how that's gone work cause he's here already"Bella said looking out the window. Oh shit. I don't want to go back to baton rouge with him and stay with his lil side chick. I got to make up a plan to get him away from me.