Untitled Story Part

Laura

Finally I was home. Odell decided to tell his mom that he wants to stay and help me out. I laid Lauren in her crib and walk out. I turn on the baby monitor in my room that my mom bought me. "What she doing" my mom ask.

"She sleep right now" I said sitting on the bed.

"I wanted to ask you"--"is Kendrick the father"I frown thinking about what he did to me.

"No momma, he isn't" I sigh. "I told you Kendrick didn't touch me, he was trying to"

"Then how the hell you have a baby, who is the father" she semi yelled.

"Can you lower your voice down, and I told you I don't know"--"all I remember was me going to a club and woke up in a hotel bed with nobody in it" I lied. My mom nod her head.

"We should charge the person who did rape you in that hotel, seems like he drug you then rape you"

"Mom, i don't want to hear it anymore" I laid down in my bed. She walk out my room shutting the door. I can't keep lying like this. I hate lying, specially my mom.

Prince

"Ashanti where is my son!" I yelled.

"Prince you need to chill the fuck out, he with my momma lawd" she then around and pack Jr bags. I calm down and sat on the bed. Ashanti live in Philly with me and told her mom to come live with me also since she have cancer or whatever. I work as a garbage man two days a week Monday and Thursday. I gets paid $400 a week going around the town picking trash up. At first I wanted to be a basketball player but my life change when I found out that Ashanti was having a baby.

"What time your momma getting back" I ask.

"When are you getting back, why you always leaving me in Philly going to New Orleans" she said putting her hand on her hip.

"My sister wants to see Prince Jr, plus she just had a baby girl so"

"Eww, I knew she was slut" I shot her a look. "What she was back in high school"

"What the fuck, actually your ass was the slut"I got up getting in her face.

"That you fucked" she smile. I roll my eyes grabbing my keys.

"Call me when your mom gets back"