16

Laura

I woke up feeling arms around me. I turn around to see Odell looking at me. "I thought about what you said"

"What?"I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I decided to stay and be a father to Lauren"He said. I smile and kiss his lips. Finally I can go do my job and make money.

"That's great baby"I kiss his cheek then got out of bed. I walk to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Is this what I want Odell to do? Maybe I didn't think clearly yesterday about what I was saying. He did said he love football and it was his chance to get in the NFL.

"You ok"he said kissing my neck making me moan lowly.

"Yes I'm fine"I turn the water on to brush my teeth.

{Later}

I walk downstairs to see Briana making pancakes with bacon. Odell was holding Lauren while bella was pouring orange juice in a cup. "Morning"she said.

"Good morning"I said. I sat next to Odell then kiss Lauren hand. She look at me and laugh. I love my little baby.

"So Odell, you have a job to take care this baby"bri ask.

"Nah not yet"he chuckle while messing with Lauren.

"Baby ima have to go by my mom real quick"Odell said.

"Ok, tell her I said hi"I smile then laugh. Odell shook his head grabbing his jacket.

Odell

Ok, I know what y'all thinking. 'Why the hell you quit football if you know it's your dream to play in the NFL' well I have responsibility now. Lauren is my responsibility and Laura wants me to take care of her while she work as a model. That's the part that made me mad. I should of told her no and move in with me in baton rouge. But I didn't want to break her heart cause I know she wants to be with this fashion company so bad.

"Hi momma"I said sitting on their couch. My dad came downstairs and hug me.

"Hey Odell, how is college"oh shit. How I'm going to put this. 'Hey dad, I quit my football team because I have responsibility to take care of' yeah sounds good to y'all. Nah.

"Uhh, dad I'm not playing football no more"I frowned. My mom drop a plate and dad look at me like I was crazy. Maybe because I am.

"You what!"he yelled. "Why"

"I have to take care my daughter, and football takes up everything, I can't study, I can't contact Laura because I'm always sleep from practice and...."

"And what, did she tell you to quit football"he said.

"Dad..."I sigh.

"She did, Odell let me tell you something"--"your mom gave birth to you when she was in LSU and she stayed with me till I was out of football"

"Yes, and your father took care of you while I had stuff to do and when I came back, I took care of you"--"Odell this girl is nothing"

"She using you as a get away, so she can live her dream, so she can go and party and get other dudes number"

"Dad, she not like that!"I semi yelled.

"Whatever the hell you like about her, we don't like her"

"Dad I like her, because she my best friend, she pretty and beautiful, dad I basically grew up with this girl"--"so I don't give a damn if you don't like her"I stood up and walk out the house. I replied what he said. What if she is using me as an escape? So I have to take care of lauren while she party and live the time of her life.