1

The cold breeze touched the warmth of my cheek, it makes me feel nostalgic. It always sends me shiver. It brought a familiar faint scent, but it was gone before I could identify it. I knew it! It was my favorite scent. Her scent.

She was, she is and she will be my favorite person ever. She is my everything. She is my strength, also my weakness. She's my all. All those sick feelings that love has to offer? I felt it with her. Only with her.

I love to reminisce all the things between us. The moments we shared together. Our petty LQ's. Our undying love for each other. All you could imagine. Our relationship is beyond perfection. But that was before.

That's the thing I hate about breeze, it makes me feel idiot for being too emo. But what else can I do? It's her favorite. It makes me cry. Bigtime! I'm such a cry baby when it comes to her. But I won't mind crying if it's for her. I could cry an ocean for her.

Haaaaay. What will I do? I'm stuck here. Could you please help me? Please help me to bring her back in my arms again. I don't know how to continue my life without her beside me. I just can't define life without a 'her'.

I missed her badly. So bad, that I'm willing to follow her there. Right now, without doubts of doing it.

Uncontrollable tears were streaming down my face as I looked down to stare at the gravestone.
Jhoana Louisse Maraguinot
       Born: January 25, 19**
      Died: August 02, 20**
As it said there. Imissyou baby. Imissyou beh. Imissyou beautiful. Iloveyou mahal. Iloveyou Jho! Take me there. Bring me with you na, please? Pretty please?