10

M A R C I

Didn't expect that I will get to see her again not too soon. Bea. The one Jho chose over me. Tss.

We decided to go for a walk, so that we can catch things up even if we're not in good terms.

I know she's the one who suffered more than me. Of all the people, she's the one who grieved the most. She's the one whose life is a mess because of her 'death'. She loved Jho more than I could. I know that. I can't never ever beat her love for Jho nor mapantayan. I've accepted it already. Yeah I love Jho. But Bea's love for her is more than enough. I can only give Jho my 'enough love' but Bea? 'Enough love' is not enough for her. She didn't stop there. I must know it. I envy her because of that. We're both suitors of Jho but how come, here I am praising her? I just idolize her. But she didn't have to know. Nagbigay daan ako sa pagmamahalan nilang dalawa.

"Long time no see bro. How have you been?" I asked Bea as we sat in the cold sand together with our beers in hand.

"Are we even close for you to call me bro? The last time I checked, we're not." She smirked. Tsk. She never really changed. The same attitude as before when it comes to me.

"Ugh. Okay, here. Let's be friends. Let's forget about what happened between us before. Let's just leave them behind. It's all in the past." I swallowed my pride. Tsk.

"Fine. As if I have any other choice. I'm stucked here with you e." Then she grinned.

"Good. Madali ka naman pla kausap e." I laughed. "So, going back to my question, how have you been bro?"

"Tsk. I'm doing great. Doing great in making my life more miserable than before. I'm also good. Good in crying. Mm. What else pa ba? Wala na e. Ikaw? Kamusta ka?" She answered me with sarcasm.

"I'm good, seriously. Look, I already have my own store where you bought your stuffs a while ago." I answered her with a proud face. Haha.

"Ahh. Ugh!" She suddenly froze. I dunno why. It's like some realization hit her. "What?! How fool I am to not notice the store's name. Tsk. JLM huh? Her initials. Still not over her 'bro'?"

"Tss. What's with the sarcasm in the bro thingy? It's cool kaya. Stop being sarcastic okay? I'm trying my best to be nice here. Atleast appreciate that. Talking with the one who my love chose over me is not easy. Dealing with my rival way back then is the last thing I thought of doing." I sipped on my beer. Ugh. I never liked the taste of alcohols. It sucks. Eew. "And one more thing, I'm so over her though there comes a time that I miss her and she still crosses my mind out of the blue. I still love her. You cannot unlove someone you used to love. But I accepted my lost already. You won." Yeah. The bitter truth. Tsk. But I do have a secret.

"If that's the case then, I accept your offer being friends with me." She smiled at me. Atleast. Then she continued, "You really loved her, don't you? I do too. More than anything in this world. More than myself. So why do you named your business after Jho?" Yeah Bea, I am very aware of that.

"I don't know. Haha. It just came to my mind. Maybe because she left something to me. I just have to know what something is that. Basta. Ang cute lang kasi. Kaya siguro. Hehe. Weird ba? Pabayaan mo na. Her name is lucky bro. I just established this business months ago pero tingnan mo yung asenso. Grabe lang. Hehe." I recalled in my memory how Jho and I used to be before. Bigla ko tuloy syang namiss. That girl.

"Mmm. Okay. Know what? If I only knew you were this nice? I must've treated you as a friend or atleast I must've shown you good manners before. Haha. Sorry for being rude bro." I felt the sincerity in her voice. Haay. I knew from the very start that she's nice. She's just too jealous of me that's why she acted that way before.