20

A L Y S S A

I woke up just on time. It's already 6 in the morning, time for our breakfast. I looked at the girl beside me. She's just too gorgeous. Wait, I think gorgeous is an understatement. She's a goddess. "Baby, wake up." I said kissing the tip of her pointy nose.

"Mmm. "

"Kulit ng baby ko oh. Cute cute talaga. Mukhang gusto pang gisingin ko sya oh, gamit ang mahiwagang pamamaraan ni Alyssa!" I said as I started tickling her lightly.

"Hahahaha! Stop Aly! Hahahaha! I will. I will. Hahahahahahaha! Enough. Hahahaha!" Her laughs are so sweet. It sends my heart a genuine happy warm feeling. Only her could do that.

"I can't hear you Den!"

"I said ILOVEYOU! ILOVEYOU VERY MUCH ALYSSA VALDEZ! ILOVEYOU TO THE MOON AND BACK BABY! Only you!" She shouts and I think my ear drums got damaged.

"I still can't hear it baby. I think I have an ear problem already."I cracked a joke.

"Really? You can't hear me? Maybe this will do." She said as she slowly moves her face towards mine. Her stares are just so warm. I am lost for words. Her tantalizing eyes are just so mesmerizing. The moment our forehead met, we both closed our eyes to feel the moment. "I said ILOVEYOU. SO MUCH. VERY MUCH. TO THE MOON AND BACK." She said before planting a swift kiss on my nose. "Only you, baby." She added then brushed her sweet lips with mine. It's perfect. I love mornings! But when I tried to deepen our kiss, she immediately moved away saying,

"Belat mo, Valdez. Nyahahaha!" Sticking her tongue out. "Masyado kang mabilis, ang aga ha. Tayo ka na dyan. Gisingin na natin sila. Excited na kong maglibot baby! Hehehehehe!" Sabi nya habang tinutulak ako palayo.

"Wala ka talagang ibang alam gawin sa buhay kundi sirain moment natin ano? Tsk. Sabi ko na nga ba pinsan mo si Dora e." May tama talaga mahal ko e. Haha.

"Tse. Punta ka na sa cr, do your morning rituals. Bilis-bilisan mo. Sasapakin kita e. Oo pinsan ko si Dora! Magkikita nga kami mamaya e. Sama ka?" This is why I love Den so much. Mahal na mahal ko to kahit may toyo. Binelatan ko na lang sya saka dali-daling pumasok ng cr.

Hindi din naman nagtagal pag-aayos naming dalawa at naglakad na palabas ng kwarto para katukin ang bawat pinto. We knocked at Amy and Ella's room. Followed by Jia and Kim's room and so forth and so on. Nasa tapat na kami ng pinto ng Turtles.

"You knock hon." Den said, I nodded.

We were surprised to see both of them already preparing themselves for breakfast. Bilib kami ni Den sa dalawang to. Ang titibay. Come to think of it, who the hell will do something like this? They're the ones behind this getaway. They're the master mind here. Are they saints? I don't know. But one thing's for sure, they truly love Bea and Jho and this is the only way to make their love interest happy even if it will cost them to lose the one they love. They are willing to sacrifice for the name of love. They are willing to risk their own happiness for the two. I know someday, they will both find someone who is destined for them. Someone, who will make them believe that they are worthy of being loved. Someone who will do the same things as they did for the ones they love. Or even more, the craziest things for them. Dadating yung araw na yun. Dadating yung taong para sa inyo talaga.

We were down to the last room. Koala's room. Hehe. "Aly, you know what? I have this gut feeling that Maddie and Marci will end up together. I don't know why, I just can feel it." She said while we were walking towards to the last room. Lahat ng sinasabi neto nagkakatotoo e. Pero mukhang malabo tong isang to.