18

B E A

Shit. I forgot that she's one of our friends nga pala. But how the heck did they know that Jho's alive? And they didn't even bother to tell me? Are they hiding something from me? Do they know something that I don't know? Make your explanations reasonable and acceptable guys. Cause if not, no one knows how will I react. Just because I'm the understanding one here, I let it slip. Just this one, later I'll figure it out.

Everything's going smooth, but I can sense that they are up to something. I can feel it, I know my friends were up to something stupid. Tsk.

Ate Mae is seated on the shotgun seat, syempre, driver nila yung nagda-drive e. Ate Ella's beside Ate Den and Ate Aly, third wheel si Donya. Nyahahaha. Ofcourse, my Maddie is seated near the van's window, she loves to have sight seeing and I am seated next to her, beside me is Mich together with her girlfriend. Si Jho saka si Marci, ayun magkatabi sa likod na part, kasama nila si Jia ska boyfriend nya and Kim. And the rest of the squad is at the very back seat.

"Guys! Ang boring ng trip na to! Ano ba yan. Magpatugtog ka nga, Mae." Ate Ella stated which is absolutely true.

"Fine. You guys must take a rest, here's a song for you to relax your being. Whehehe." Ate Mae answered with a chuckle.

"Whatevah, Mae. Do what you want." Ate Ella again, di talaga papatalo tong isang to e. Haha.

I cursed immediately when I heard the intro of the song, Fvck no. Nananadya ata tong mga to e. I heard someone at our back gasped. Tss. Maddie must've felt my uneasiness so she pulled me for a very tight hug, resting her head on my shoulder. Being a sweet partner here, I kissed her hair sweetly as my hands stretched to envelope her into a hug.

Crazy cause I'm falling inlove
Falling deeply inlove with you
And it's so damn true
Friends say I'm out of my mind
That I shouldn't be with you
But they don't understand
The way I feel for you
Is unlike any other things I've ever felt before
And they don't understand
That I'm not crazy
I'm just a man
Searching for reasons to find her
Over and over again

That damn song! It made me go back to where we started. This is the song she used to sing to me. Flashbacks were rushing to my system. I can vividly see our journey back then, and how it ended up like this. What is the reason behind your false death, Jho? Why? Galit ako, kasi for some fvcking reasons that you have, you didn't tell me, you didn't let me know that you're still breathing. I was there, looking the most stupid person, grieving for someone's death who's still alive pa pala. I was there making my life a living hell, I was there willing to take away my life for I can no longer contain the poignant thought of you, dead. I was there, but you weren't there, not even giving a fvck on me! Pero damn it! Mas nangingibabaw pa din yung pagmamahal ko para sayo. Oo mahal pa din kita, pero hindi na pwede. I have Maddie and I love her. Yeah, I love her. Fvck this heart! I will not let my heart rule me.

I shouldn't feel this way, regretting that I re-considered our love before but to hell with it! Andito na e. I know it's unfair to Maddie's side. Hate me. Curse me. But I am doing my very best to forget about Jho. To just accept what is happening. I even grabbed the chance on Maddie nga diba? Mahal ko si Maddie, but not the way I loved Jho. I know, wala akong kwenta. Napaka-g*go ko diba? Pumasok ako sa relasyon kasi alam ko okay na ko, kasi alam ko mahal ko din sya. Pero tang*na lang talaga. It's just that hindi ko naman inakalang, buhay pa pala sya diba? Kasalanan ko ba? Why is destiny or whatever do you wanna call it is being cruel to me? To us? Kung kelan maayos na.