15

B E A

It's been weeks since Maddie and I reconciled our love before. Happiness. I felt happiness when we're together. No, we're not a couple or what. We don't know what are we. All we know is that we're happy with each others presence and that's enough. No commitment. There is no need of that. What we feel for each other is enough. We're contented. Yeah, I love her. But not as much as I loved Jho. And oh, one more thing, I learned to live my life without her. I've moved on. I've accepted the bitter truth. I thought I was now okay. Not until that night happened. Yun yung gabing gumulo ulit sa buhay ko.

Flashback

"Bea! I'm expecting that you'll come on my birthday party later. Don't you dare ditch me. Talo talo tayo pag nagkataon." It's ate Amy on the phone. Ugh. So I guess, I should definitely go even if I don't want. I wanna spend the night pa naman with Maddie later. Haaay.

"Woah ate Amy. Really? Takot ko lang sayo. Syempre I'll come. Ikaw pa ba? Lakas mo saking yan."

"Good dog. Hehehe. You can come with Maddie if you want. I know you want anyway." She teased and then laughed. "So, see you later guys? The same place as before. You know where it is."

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll come with Maddie."

"Okay, ingat kayo!" She said as she cuts the line.

After that call, I quickly dialed Maddie's number. 3 rings and there she spoke, "Hi moo! Namiss mo agad ako? Yiiieee. Ikaw talaga. Hahahaha." Nice. Iba talaga tong babaeng to. Hahaha

"Oh yeah. I miss you already e. So I've decided to bother you." I came along with her trip. You want that huh? Hehe

"Naaaah. What's up?"

"Ate Amy invited us kasi. Birthday party daw nya later, I don't want to come sana but she insisted. I know magtatampo satin yun pag di tayo nagpunta. I wonder if you're free later so you can come with me?" I keep on crossing my fingers. Please say yes, moo.

"How I wanted to, moo. But I can't make it. You left us work loads yesterday, remember? And I have to attend meetings later with our foreign investors." Shoot. Tsk.

"Oww. Sorry 'bout that moo. I am not aware that ate Amy's planning to throw a party pala, if I only knew I must've not given you works to do and I must've cancelled your meetings."

"Don't be, Bei. It's alright. I am still your employee okay? So I have to do my work properly. It's part of the job." Haaaay. She makes me fall for her deeper everyday.

"Why too kind baby? You're making me love you harder. Ugh. I wanna spend the night with you sana. That's my plan but ate Amy just ruined it. Haha."

"Bola pa De Leon. Wag nga ako. Hahaha. Mm. What if after I finished all these works, I'll come and then pick you up? I'll be your sundo. I know you will be wasted later. I know how much you love to drink. Tss." Sorry, moo. I'm back to my old self and I can do nothing about it.

"Yessss! Sounds the best. I'll wait for you there. Don't come too early okay? Hahaha. Kidding! Once you've accomplished the shits, come and pick me up. Finish the 'to do's' quickly if you don't want your moo wasted. Hehehe."

"Aroooo. I don't like your tune Isabel. Umayos ka. Katos ka sakin. I will. I'll hang up na so I can start doing the shits you left us. Haha. Dumaan ka sa office ko later before you go out. Love u."

"Yes boss! Love u too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ms. Isabel Beatriz De Leon where the hell are you?! Do you have any plan on coming?" Ate Amy yelled at me. I immediately put my phone away from my ear, I think my ear wax just popped out. Wew.