Chapter 8 - Vacation (Part 2)

Catherine's POV

I was sitting on top of a brown mahogany table , dangling my feet on the edge as I watch Ross , Max , Barney , and Red fixing their things.

"Hey , Cath?" , I heard big bro Max call out for me as I looked towards him tilting my head to the side , "Imma just put your backpack beside mine , kay?"

I nod my head 'yes' to him as I jumped off of the table and sat down on the bed then kicked off my rubber shoes and started rolling on the bed squealing happily , "Fluffy~"

I heard the guys chuckle as a knock from the door was heard.

Sitting up quickly , not minding my messy hair , big bro Barney opened the door and revealed big bro Adam smiling at us in his swimming trunks and baby blue sleeveless shirt , "Why aren't you guys wearing your swimsuits yet?! Come on! Were gonna go to the pool. " , he said excitedly as I just giggled and saw Alesa in her red bikini and red flip flops as she walks inside the room with her sunglasses on.

"Everybody don't move a muscle! Imma just go help Cathy in her swimsuit." , she said as my face brightened up and I looked up at Max whom was already smiling down at me while ruffling my hair.

"Go on. I'm gonna wait for you with the guys and your floaty too." , he said.

I quickled grabbed my new swimsuit and removed my socks and placed them inside my rubber shoes then pulled out my new black flip flops and wore them.

Alesa was so kind enough to buy me these things.

Me and Alesa went over to their room as she closed the door and tied her hair into a ponytail .

I look around at their room and saw baby Mason sleeping on the bed making me smile.

"Why don't you smile more often. It suits you." , Alesa said as she sat on one of the beds while I took off my dress.

I sighed and fiddled with my swimsuit before wearing it as I replied , "Do you think so?"

"Of course , hun!" , she reassured me as she helps me wear my swimsuit , "Everybody looks better with a smile on their face especially you! So why dontcha show off that pretty smile of yours?" , she giggled as she stands up looking down at me and smiled widely getting her phone , "You look absolutely adorable , Cathy!"

I smiled at the camera hearing a snap as I looked over at the mirror seeing myself in a red one piece swimsuit , with a frilly skirt underneath , with white polka dots and a red ribbon tied up onto my chest.

"Now come here so I can braid your hair again!" , Alesa ushered as I walked over towards her and sat in between her legs , "Your hair is so smooth and long

"Now come here so I can braid your hair again!" , Alesa ushered as I walked over towards her and sat in between her legs , "Your hair is so smooth and long. "

I just giggled.

After 2 minutes , she was finished , making me smile and twirl around looking at her , "Thank you momma Alesa!" , I said politely as I just recieved a smile and got my clothes and ran outside of the room , ignoring the guys , and placed my clothes on top of mine and Max's bed.