Chapter 9 - Vacation (Part 3)

Catherine's POV

*Beep beep beep beep beep!*

I slowly open my sleepy eyes and rubbed them making my hoody fall of onto my back , as I started looking around where the sound was.

Looking at my right , I see Max's phone shining brightly in the darkness , showing his alarm , as it vibrates.

*WAKE UP YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!
5:30*

It said in the alarm making me confused as I pressed the close button.

'What's shit..?'

I thought as I just shrugged it off and lay down , wrapping my little arms around Max's chest and placing my little head underneath his armpit.

But nope.

Seems like my body has other plans.

I suddenly felt thirsty so I got down of the bed and dragged my feet towards our water dispenser.

Running my hands on the side of the dispenser , I felt the cold feeling of the plastic cups as I grabbed one and pressed the blue button on the dispenser.

I felt the cold water through the cup , and stopped pressing the button.

Placing the cup right on my lips , I was about to take a sip when---

*BOOM! BOOM!*

"WAAAAAAH!"

"ROOM SERVICE!"

I heard from the other side as I screamed and fell on my bottom , as I quickly crawl away , onto a corner and began on whimpering , "Uwu...! Huhu...!"

I was actually sobbing. Sorry.

Hearing a groan , I hear Barney growl , "...amn..it..!" , as slow footstep were heard and the light went on making me flinch and pull up my hoody attempting to hide myself , "Ugh..Um.. Heys man. Were stills kinda sleepings so if yous woulds please..?" , Barney said trying to cover the anger in his voice.

The room service boy said 'okay' as I heard the door close and Barney saying , "..I should'ves puts the 'Do not disturb' signs--W-WHAT?!?! CATHERINES?!" , Barney started screaming.

Well , he noticed I'm not on my bed beside Max.

"...Goddamn , Barney..! Why are you screaming so early in the morning---LOOK IT'S ONLY 5:46! UGH!" , I hear Red growl as ruffling and groaning was beginning to fill in the room

Well then.

Everybody is awake.

"WHERE'S CATHERINE?!"

I hear Max scream worriedly as Ross was also panicking and shouting.

Can they not see me in this corner?

I glance over my shoulder sniffling as everybody stops moving and follows the sound of sniffling until their eyes lay on me--

"CATH!"

Max was the first to talk , erm , scream as he ran towards me and knelt down in front of me , "What's wrong , kiddo?"

I then began to cry as I wrap my arms around his neck , unable to talk , burying my face on the crook of his neck.

Max's POV

I swear , whoever did this is going to be killed slowly but painfully.

"WOAH WOAH! CHILL MAX!" , I hear Red shout as they approach me and Catherine.

Sighing , "I said it outloud . Sorry." , as I carried Catherine and sat her on my hip , "She. Is. Shivering." , I gritted through my teeth as I gently rub her back.