02

" Nayeon ahh.. come check out this guys. Their mv is so amazing." Hyerim called Nayeon who was drying her hair. Nayeon walked towards Hyerim with a towel on her head.

" What? " she asked, not interested in whatever thing Hyerim was going to show her. She was always a B2UTY so she doesn't really want to know about another one of the rookie idols which really flooding in the industry right now. But of course, being a good friend she always is, she sat in front of the laptop beside Hyerim.

" Watch this. You're gonna love them. They're kinda give off a different kind of vibe than the others.. " Hyerim said with excited voice, " ..they just released this tonight.. This is their debut mv.." She continued. And with that, Hyerim pressed the play button. The first 40 seconds was okay.. Then the video showed the members name. At the third member, Nayeon froze in her spot. Her hand which was crossed across her chest fell beside her. She was speechless. She starred blankly at the laptop screen throughout the whole music video. Without even realizing, her eyes watered. When the mv ends, Hyerim clapped in excitement.

" Woahhh! They're gonna go far. They're so talented, right? '' Hyerim looked at Nayeon. Nayeon who was still in daze just stayed silent at her spot without moving or responding to Hyerim.

" Yahh! Nayeon ahh... Whats wrong? " Nayeon looked at Hyerim when Hyerim pushed her shoulder.

" Whats wrong?"

" Hyerim ahh... Can you play that video again? " Nayeon said. She tried to control her tremble so that Hyerim wouldnt find out.

" I knew you will like it! Assa! " Hyerim screamed and take the laptop to the bed before playing the video again. Nayeon didnt take her eyes off the screen for one bit. She was looking out at one person who caught her eyes in the beginning. ' Its really him', she said to herself. Hyerim who was really excited didnt hear anything since her eyes is glued to the screen when she watches the music video.

'' ... I dont like you anymore.." ..... Those words came to her mind again..... Nayeon closed her eyes and tears began to roll down her cheeks.

******

Seulgi ran to her bestfriend when she saw her at the bench near the playground.

" Yahh!," she panted with her hands on her knees in front of her bestfriend, ".. i was looking all over for you." Looking at her bestfriend's expression, she knows that her bestfriend already knew everything. Seulgi sighed and took a seat next to her.

" Are you okay?" She asked in worry. The girl only looked at her and smiled. Seulgi mentally slapped herself. Of course her bestfriend is not okay. What did she expect? Few minutes past, finally her bestfriend opens up...

" Is this why he did what he did 2 years ago? Is this why he left? Why didn't he tell me anything about it? Why didn't he say anything about this? Didn't he trust me?, '' she stopped a while and chuckled, " Who am I kidding? Why am I sad? He didnt even care about me. He didnt care thats why he never told me. He never care about me. I was never anything to him." Seulgi knew her bestfriend is hurt. Eventhough the thing happened for almost 2 years already, she knows her bestfriend never really moved on. He was her first love to begin with.

" Nayeon ah......" The night passed by with Nayeon crying on Seulgi's shoulder.

******

3 years ago...

" Chim! " Minwoo shouted and ran to Jimin. Jimin who was walking down the hallway to his locker turned to look at him. As soon as he arrived beside Jimin, he sling an arm on Jimin's shoulder.

" Wanna go out later?" He said when they arrived at the locker. Jimin looked confusedly at Minwoo.

" Are you asking me out on a date?" He lift his eyebrows at him.

" Yeah.. Will you be my valentine?" Minwoo said and hold onto Jimin's arms and made a cute face.

" Yahh!! Ewww! That is so gross! " Jimin pushed Minwoo's arms off him and they laughed. Jimin continued looking through his stuff for the last class. Minwoo leaned back at the lockers to wait for Jimin since he already brought everything with him. Suddenly he spotted someone who was very familiar.

" Yah yah yah! Look there!" Jimin looked at the way Minwoo pointed and saw the person.

" Isnt that the girl who's always giving you love notes? What was her name again? Nayoon? Jiyeon? Dahyun? " Minwoo tried to remember the name. Jimin doesnt look too amused and just closed his locker and walked away.

" Yahh! Wait for me.."

*****

" Oppa, " Jimin doesnt looked surprised when a letter is given to him. He is used to having people crazy about him since he is one of the top students and also a very talented dancer in Busan Arts High School. Jimin looked at the girl and take the letter. Without saying anything, the girl ran away blushing. When he returned to his locker, he found a blue memo pad on his locker. He already knew who it was from.

' Meet you on the rooftop after school. i need to talk to you "

Jimin crumple the note and put it his pocket. Since it was the last class, school was over for the day. Jimin took out his phone and send a text to Minwoo telling him he will catch up later because he has things to do. Then he made his way up the rooftop to meet note sender.

10 minutes waiting for the person payed off when he heard footstep nearing him. Looking at the view before him, without even care about the person behind him.

" Jimin ahh. " When the person called him, he turned to her but still looking like he doesnt care one bit.

" Are you doing okay?" She asked. Jimin looked away. Suddenly he felt someone backhugging him. Eventhough he was very shocked, he didnt say anything.

" I missed you. '' she said sobbing. Jimin was taken aback by her tears, so he turned around to look at her. He really hates it when she cries. But being him, he didnt always show that he care.

"Why are you crying? " he asked her while wiping her tears. He can be a gentleman and a good boyfriend sometimes but he just doesnt like showing it to anybody.

" I'm so sorry.. I dont mean to make you jealous or anything but Joon just always sticks to me like glue. I dont like it but he doesnt seem to want to let go. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.." She cried harder. Jimin tried not to laugh when he heard that. Seems like she knows that he's jealous eventhough he didnt show it.

" Nayeon ahh.." He holds her chin up to look at him. Nayeon looked at him with watery eyes. Jimin wiped the tears away.

" Stop crying. You know I hate it when you cry." Jimin pushed her hair that was covering her eyes to the back. Nayeon cant seem to stop crying.

" I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.." She sobbed harder. Jimin freaked out.

" Okay okay.. Apology accepted. Now stop crying. Or I'll take it back.'' As soon as he said that, Nayeon immediately stop crying. Eventhough she's still sobbing, she managed to hold back because she doesnt want Jimin to get mad at her again.

" Good girl. " Jimin smiled before pulling Nayeon into a hug. Nayeon was surprised by the sudden hug.

" Dont be too happy. I'm not doing this again. " Eventhough he said that, he smiled.

A/N: Thats it for the first and second chapt. Hope whoever reading this liked it. Till next time.. Bye yumm~!♡