03

Jimin looked at the view of Seoul City in front of him. He sighed. The memory of 3 years ago played in his mind again for the hundredth of times today. He just cant get over the fact that he left someone he really loves. And she is heartbroken by the fact that he left him without telling her the real reason.

2 days ago...

Jimin's phone rang for the thousandth times today after the release of their debut mv. His friends and family called to congratulate him on his debut and some of them scolded him for not telling them beforehand.

" Hello.." Without looking at the caller id, Jimin answer the call. The other person didnt say anything, " Hello.. is anybody there?" When he was about to end the call, he heard a voice, A very familiar voice that he didnt want to forget.

" Congratulations.. on your debut. " Jimin's tongue was tied. He cant say aything. He was seized up. He really recognize the voice. Of course he would. How can he not when he always listens to songs that she recorded for him 3 years ago. How can he not when those voice were the voice that always makes him go to sleep at night? How can he not when those voice is the voice he misses so much that he almost ran away from Seoul just to hear those voice again.

Silent filled up. No one was able to speak up. Few minutes passed with only the sound of them breathing.

" I'll hang up now. Sorry for interrupting and Goodluck for the debut stage. Goodnight."

" Nayeon ahh.." She hung up before he could say anything. ".....I miss you."

******

" Yahh! PARK JIMIN!! " Jimin was surprised by Taehyung's scream that he almost throw away his mug down the balcony.

" Why are you screaming? I'm not deaf, stupid!" He said hitting Taehyung's legs who was standing beside him who was sitting on the floor.

" Uhh you basically are. I was calling you like a thousand times and you didnt even budge.. " He said giving a 'excuse-me-for-yelling-at-you-when-you-didnt-even-hear-me-when-i-called' look.

" Really? Sorry.." Jimin scratched the back of his head out of embarrassment.

" What's up?" Taehyung asked, straight to the point. Jimin tried to cover his feelings.

" What is?" He said,

" You seemed a bit off this past few days. Earlier at the practice room, you didnt even care about us. " Taehyung said while looking at the view in front of him. He always knew that Jimin will be here when he needs to clear his mind. Seeing Jimin here, made him sure Jimin really has problems that he need to confront with. Jimin sighed and that made Tae looked at him.

" She called." two word and Tae's jaw dropped to the ground. He tried to keep cool and not showing his shocked face but obviously that doesnt help at all.

" What did she say?" Tae sat beside Jimin on the floor.

" Congratulations and Goodluck. " He said, looking at the floor. Taehyung nodded. He understands his teammate eventhough he did not experience it. Who wouldnt regret leaving people we love and having them coming back after being hurt by us?

A/N: Wellll this is the next chapter. I wonder what will happen to Jimin..... Hmmmm should I upload another one ? Cause I'm having Jimin feels right now 😍 ㅋㅋㅋ till next timeeee~~~ bye yumm~!♡