04

1 year later, BTS was preparing for another comeback. During those four months, Jimin did not hear anything about Nayeon so he was a bit dissapointed because he was expecting her to come and find him. Eventhough she didnt, Jimin doesnt try to find her either because he didnt want her to feel the burden when she doesnt even want to see him.

" Kookie Kookie!" They all cheered because the maknae lost the game so he has to go buy them the drinks they betted on. Jungkook whinned because he lost.

"Why do I have to go alone? Can't somebody accompany me?" Jungkook pouted. They all laughed out because of the maknae's childishness.

" Alright, alright. I'll come with you.. Let's go maknae!" Jimin said while pulling Jungkook's hoodie..(omg jikook 😍)

**********

" What do you want?" Nayeon lifted her head up to look at Jimin.

" Caramel Machiatto." She said. Nayeon sit at the table while looking at Jimin ordering their drinks. Eventhough they never really had a real date because Jimin is not the 'date-type', still she was happy if she gets to spend her time even just for a few minutes at a cafe like this. Jimin came bringing their drinks.

" Here. Dont ask me to come out just to drink coffee like this again." Jimin said while giving her the coffee. Nayeon smiled at his comment. Eventhough he said that, he still came out whenever she called him.

" Stop looking at me like that. Finish that quikly. I wanna go home." Jimin said while drinking his coffee. But of course, Nayeon doesnt finish her coffee quickly because she wants to spend her time with him. Still, Jimin doesnt say anything eventhough he knows. They went out of the cafe 30 minutes later. Without saying anything, Jimin walked behind Nayeon with his hands in his pocket. Thats how their dates always are. They didnt went out to the beach or do anything couples do on their date. They dont even hold hands. And the most shocking part was, no one in school knows they're dating. The only reason was, they dont act like that around people. The only people who knows were their families. Others just see them as neighbours so its not really shocking if they walk home together.

"Hyung! What do you want?" Jungkook's voice made Jimin came back to reality. He was startled but then he looked at Jungkook.

" Ohhh....... Caramel Machiato." he said. Jungkook looked surprised.

" When did you start drinking Caramel Machiato? I thought you liked Caffe Latte." Jungkook said while handing the money to the cashier.
" Just because." Then they walked to their seats.

" Jeon Jungkook?" Jungkook heard a voice calling his name. Jimin and Jungkook turned to look at the way the voice came from. When they turn around, Jimin was shocked to see a very familiar face.

" Kim Nayeon..." he said whispering..

" Wahh it really is you. Its been a long time." A girl who sat beside Nayeon said to Jungkook. Nayeon who was as shocked as Jimin only stayed silent. Jungkook's face lights up when he see the girl's face.

" Noona!" Jungkook ran to them. Jimin who's really shocked doesnt know what to do since Jungkook leave him there. He slowly walked towards the table. Jungkook was pulled to sit beside the noona so Jimin doesnt have a choice but to sit beside Nayeon.

"My Bunny! Why didnt you tell me that you're coming to Seoul? I was very shocked when I heard that you were transfering you know? " The noona scolded Jungkook. Jungkook scratched his head and smiled.

" Mianeyo Hyeyeon noona. I dont want you to worry about me thats why I didnt tell you. I was planning to go home and find you after I debuted but I was too busy I didnt even have time for myself. I'm so sorry noona." Jungkook said trying to convince Hyeyeon. Hyeyeon hits his head hard.

" Yahh paboyaa! Do you think I wont be worried if you ran away like that? Aigoo!" She hits his head again. Jungkook touched his head and pouted.

"Anyi... Its not that. I was worried that you wont let me go because you always said that Seoul is a dangerous place when I said I wanted to come here. Thats why I didnt tell you. And you always said that being an idol is really hard, so I decided to go back and find you when I succeeded."

" But you didnt." Hyeyeon said,

"Malhaejjanhayo? I was too busy to even take care of myself. Right hyung? " Jungkook suddenly ask Jimin for help. Jimin who was not in the right mind that time, was startled.

" Ohh? Yeahh.." was all he can say eventhough he didnt hear anything they were talking about.

"Oh yeah. I forgot. I'm Kim Hyeyeon, Jungkook's senior from Busan. You're BTS's Jimin right?" Hyeyeon said while smiling. He nodded.

" Yeaah. I'm Park Jimin."

" This is my cousin, Kim Nayeon." Jimin looked at Nayeon. Their eyes met each other. Jimin nodded. Nayeon felt her eyes watered but she still nodded at him. She act like nothing happened. A few minutes later, Nayeon got up from her seat.

" Eonnie.. I have to go.. Something came up at home." They all looked at her.

" Ohh.. I want to catch things up with Jungkook. Will you be okay alone?" Hyeyeon asked her.

'' Yeah, I'll be okay." Nayeon bowed,

"Ahh hyung! The drinks. Can you bring it home to the others?" Jungkook suddenly said.

" Are you gonna be okay?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

" I'm not a kid anymore hyung. Dont worry about me." he smiled. Jimin knows theres something behind that smile but he just doesnt know what it was.

" Nayeon noona.. Is it okay if hyung walk you home?"

" Yeahh. You're going on a same road anyway." Hyeyeon supports Jungkook's idea without knowing anything. Nayeon looked at Jimin and back at the two. She then awkwardly smiled and bowed again. They left without any words said.

You should have a talk with her since you too have a lot to catch up on. Goodluck hyung! Fighting! - Jungkook

Jimin looked at the message he just received. 'So thats the reason why he smiled like that. Aish this kid!' Jimin put out his phone and continued walking behind Nayeon slowly. His hands in his pocket just like how the things were back then. Except this time, no one said anything.

Few minutes past, but still no words came out of their mouths. They just silently walk without saying anything.

" So what's your excuse?" Nayeon suddenly said. Jimin startled.

" Huh?" Jimin said. Nayeon stopped her steps which made Jimin stopped too.

A/N: Cliff Hanger!! merong~~ hehehe I'm sorry
. I'll be back when I'm nice enough to post another chapter. Till then, anyeongggg~~