07

Nayeon tried to stay focus at work but her mind was wondering somewhere else. She got off work early and went to a dance studio. The place she always go when she needs to clear her mind. She starts dancing after warming up a bit.

*****
" Hyung, I'm going out. Tell Tae to call me if he gets home." Jimin said to Jhope who was on the sofa watching tv. Jimin went to his room and grabbed his coat.

" Hyung. Do you hear me just now?" he said while wearing his coat and walking to the door.

" Yeah I do. Be back safely." Jhope said and he waved at him.

"Arraso." Jimin said and he went out the house. He starts walking to relax his mind. He walked to Hangang River and watches the colourful fountain there.

"What am I supposed to do now that I know you hate me..." he sighed.

******
After a couple of hours of dancing, Nayeon sat down panting. She grabbed her bottle and drink the water. She breathe in and out deeply. Then she dazed out. Without her knowing, tears fell down from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know someone is here." she was surprised with the voice. She quickly look up and her faced stiffened.

"I'm....." the guy said.

"Its okay. I was just leaving anyway. You can use it." Nayeon quickly grabs her bag but stopped by the guy's voice again.

" No. Stay. I need someone to talk to." she stunned. But then she sat back down. The guys sat across the room from her. Silent filled the room. It was completely awkward for the Nayeon because the guys didn't say anything.

"I think I should go." she said after a silent 15 minutes. Nayeon stands up, grab her bag and walk away.

"Nayeon ahh.." the guy said. Nayeon stopped her steps. She looked at him.

"I know even if I said I'm sorry a million times, it won't be able to heal your heart. I understand that. I know in your eyes, I'm the bad guy. And I know I am. I'm a jerk for leaving you like that......"

"Jimin ahh..." Nayeon cuts him off. Jimin look up at her. " We broke up. You dont have to explain anything." she continued. Jimin looked down and sighed.

"But I forgive you." Jimin's eyes widened and he immediately looked up at Nayeon.

"What?" He asked, making sure that he heard right. Nayeon nodded. Jimin stood up and walked up to Nayeon.
"You really forgive me?" He looked up at her eyes to see if she was telling the truth.

"Yes." Nayeon said and she smiled.

"You'll give me a second chance?" Jimin asked again.

"To gain my trust again, yes." Nayeon said and Jimin looked down. "I'm sorry."

"Anyia!! Its great enough that you gave me a second chance. Thank you so much!" He hugged her. Nayeon was surprised because it was the first time Jimin ever hugged her like that. He was so happy.

******
Jimin went back to the dorm after sending Nayeon home. Jimin was so happy he smiles like an idiot all the way home.

"Where the hell did you go?" Taehyung said when Jimin step into the house. Jimin looked at him with confused face.

"I went for a walk." Jimin said. When he walk to the living room, all the members and their managers are there.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" Tae asked again. All of them in the living room looked at him, waiting for him to answer the question.

"What are you guys doing here, hyung?. Is something wrong?" he asked the managers, because it was weird to see them here at late hours.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" one of the managers asked. Jimin pulled his phone out from his pocket. Then he grinned.

"The battery is dead. Sorry. But why are you guys here? Is something wrong? You didnt answer me yet."

"Tae said that you didn't answer his call the he went all crazy so we thought something bad happened to you." Jhope said. They all looked at Taehyung.

"Yaa pabo yaa!! We're worried about you. You didn't answer when I called. And you were the one who asked me to call you. Of course I'll freak out." Taehyung knocked Jimin's head. Jimin touches his head.

"Ouch! Sorry. Its not like I know the battery's dead." He said to them all and made them shooked their heads.

"Okay then. Glad nothing happen. We'll go now. Make sure you guys get a good night sleep." One of the managers said.

"Why? Do you we have schedule tomorrow?" Jungkook asked. As far as he knows, they are free for the whole day.

"No. You dont. But you guys really need a goodnight sleep. " the guys nodded and their managers leave the dorm.

"Next time, make sure you go out with your battery full." Jin said and they all went to their room. Jimin nodded and he went to his room too.

"You need to tell me everything, Park Jimin. Dont think you can get away with it." Taehyung said before going into the bathroom. Jimin scratch his head. Jhope looked at him with confused face.

"Whats wrong with you?" Jhope said.

"Uh? ahh anniyo.." he shooked his head and grinned. Jhope shooked his head and go straight to bed.

"Turn off the lights before you go to bed." Jhope said with his eyes closed.

"Nae hyung." Jimin said.

A/N: I'm so sleepy but I cant sleep right now. I'm trying to find some thing that I can do to kill time but I dont know what.... hmmm... anyways... here's the next chapter.... till next time.. byeeee yummm ~!♡