11

"What?" she said looking at Jimin while still panting. She practically glared at him and made him chuckle.

"Whats wrong with you?" Jimin asked still smiling. Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"Nothing. Why?" she said and drank the water again.

"Dont lie to me. I know theres something wrong? What did I do?" he approached Nayeon and hold her hands. That was the first time since they started talking again. Nayeon's heart beats fast with the skinship.

"N..no..nothing. I..I'm fine." she said stuttering.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked again. Nayeon nodded. He lets go of Nayeon's hands and move to the PA system.

"Alright then. Hmm.. Can you help me practice?"

"For?"

"Well we have to perform for the company's day next week. I was thinking of doing a modern dance. But I need help."

"Are you performing alone?"

"Yeah. We cant do a group dance so we need to come out with our own style. Jungkook is doing a sexy dance with one of the trainees. I think Hoseok hyung is preparing for a sweet dance with one of the trainees too. The others are doing it with a partner."

"How about you?"

"Nahh. I'll be awkward dancing with another person. The only dance partner I've ever had was you so I dont think I'll be able to dance with anyone else besides you. I'll feel weird." he said while doing warm ups. He didnt know what he said actually made Nayeon's heart flutters. Most of the time Jimin did something he didnt know that Nayeon was moved by it. That was what made Nayeon's heart melt slowly with him.

"So you're planning to do it yourself?" she asked.

"Yeah. But I need you to help me with it. Its been 3 years since I did modern dance."

"You were the best student, why ask me?" Nayeon said smirking to him. Jimin raised his brows and rolled his eyes.

"You were second best so that doesnt make us any different."

"You won the Dance-Offs for 5 years in a row."

"You won Step-Up 5 years in a row too, if you didnt remember." Jimin raised his brow again.

"Fineeee." Nayeon said and she rolled her eyes but she smiled. It felt really comfortable being around Jimin and teasing each other like this.

They started dancing. Through the session, they made up some steps and choreography that Jimin can use in the dance. They bump into each other, fall, slip and make mistakes but they laughed together. They had a lot of fun preparing for the simple stage that Jimin had to prepare for. Few hours later, Jimin stopped dancing and fall flat on the floor, panting. Nayeon sat down and she laughed.

"You suck. How can you forgot?"

"Its been three years. I guess it wore off?" he laughed too. He grabbed the bottle from Nayeon's hand and drank from it. Nayeon was dumbfounded. He never did that. He never shares anything with anyone.

"So living with 6 guys changed you huh?" Nayeon asked. Jimin who was drinking the water looked at her. He smiled.

"Well you never really share before." Nayeon said again.

"Yeah you could say that. But no, I shared before." What Jimin said made Nayeon raised her brows and gave him an amusing smile.

"I shared with you before." Nayeon frowned. "You just didnt know."

"What do you mean?" She asked looking really confused.

"Well I always share something with you. I thought you knew." Jimin pouted, showing that he's sad that Nayeon didnt realize that.

"What?"

"Our hearts." Jimin said while raising his eyebrow and a smirk. Nayeon's eyes widened like she just saw a ghost.

"Ewww.... what the..... cheese balls!" She showed a disgusting face and made Jimin laughed his ass out. Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"Looks like you flirt with your fans too much. I cant get used to this Jimin. Its really weird." Nayeon said while standing up. She walked to her bag and took her small towel. Jimin stood up too and approached her. Nayeon was surprised when she turned around and saw Jimin was standing in front of her.

"You have to get use to it, because I'm gonna be doing it from now on. And I might do something even cheesier than that."

"What do you mean?" Nayeon said. Her heart was beating really fast and she can move because their distance was so near. Jimin move closer to her.

"Well, I could do this," he grabs her waist and pulled her closer to him. "I could do this," he move around her and backhugged her. "Or this," he kissed her cheeks. "And....." he walked to face her, and pulls her closer to him again. "I could do this." He gave her a peck. Nayeon looks so surprised she couldnt say or do anything. Jimin never been this straightforward before. She just looks at him without saying anything.

"So you need to be prepared." Jimin said and he winked before letting go of her. Nayeon let out a deep breath she was holding back slowly to prevent Jimin from hearing it.

"Should we go for an ice cream?" Jimin said looking at Nayeon after he turn off the music. Nayeon who was still trying to get a grip of what happened before looked at him blankly.

"Huh?" she asked, not hearing what he said. Jimin knows why so he chuckled.
"Are you that surprised?" he asked, still laughing.

"What?" Nayeon tries to hide her feelings again.

"Nothing. Wanna go for ice cream?" Jimin asked again, smiling this time.

"No. I'm hungry. We didn't eat dinner yet." she said and made Jimin hit his forehead.

"Oh yeaa! I didn't realize that. I'm so sorry." He quickly packs up and gave Nayeon her bag. Nayeon grabbed the bag but she looks strangely at him when he was wearing his white cap and a facemask.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Dinner." he said and he grab Nayeon's hand. When they went out, they were still holding hands. When Nayeon realized that, she tried to pull back her hand but Jimin holds on tighter and pulls her hand into his pocket. Nayeon smiled.

A/N: Well I wasn't planning to post this tonight but oh well. Here you go. ifaxoxo, is this hot enough for you? 😏😏😏🔥🔥🔥