01

" Lets break up." Jimin said. Nayeon stops walking. She froze in her spot without saying anything. So does Jimin. Jimin doesn't even look back to her.

" Why?" After a while, Nayeon said. She waited for Jimin's response but after what felt like years, Jimin said " I dont like you anymore." and walk away leaving a heartbroken Nayeon alone.

2 years later...

"Okay guys. We can wrap it up for tonight. Good work today." their dance instructor said to them after a long practice that night. Jimin lay down after the dance instructor left the practice room.

"Hyung, lets go get ice cream." the maknae, Jungkook said while looking at him and the other boys.

"Yah! Are you really serious? We're gonna have our debut stage tomorrow and all you can think about is ice cream? " Yoongi said to the younger. Jungkook pouts.

" Ahhh Whyyyyy~~? " He said whining, " Its not like people are gonna recognize us anyway. "

Taehyung nodded excitedly. As always, he will be the only one standing by Jungkook's side when it comes to childish things. The other boys starts to bicker. Jimin was the only one quiet. Hoseok, who realizes that Jimin is not 'with them', poked the others and made them stop fighting. They all looked at Jimin who has his eyes closed and hand on his forehead. It seems like he's not aware of anything happens around him.

" Yahh.. Jimin, are you okay? " Jin poked Jimin's shoulder.. Jimin startled and look at the others with a questioning look.

" Are you okay? " Jin asked again, " you look stressed."

" Are you worried about the stage tomorrow?" Hoseok said,

" Yahh! Dont worry, we'll do fine." Yoongi said after being quiet for a while. Jimin sit up and leaned his back to the wall.

" Yeah. I know. Its not that. I'm just thinking a lot lately. " He smiles, " Don't worry, guys.. I'm fine." he continued after seeing the unsatisfying look from his members.

A not-so-satisfied BTS only nodded eventhough they know he's not telling them the truth but they decided to let it go since they all so tired from practice and bickering. After cleaning up the practice room, they decided to go back to the dorm after getting the ice cream Jungkook and Taehyung wanted so much.