10

Its been 5 months since Jimin started to court Nayeon back. He tried many things to move her heart. Some worked but some spoiled when Nayeon didnt seem to get the message.

"I have a day off tomorrow. Can you come to the studio?" Jimin said when they were at the park near Nayeon's house at 2am. Jimin finished practice late and he was thinking about walking around in Nayeon's neighbourhood because its too late to call her out. But then he saw her alone in the park so thats why they are out together this late.

"Why?" Nayeon asked. After she saw how Jimin tried so hard to move her, her heart slowly melted. She knows she loves him, its just she cant help feeling insecure and scared that he will leave her again.

"Nothing. I just want to have a dance date thats all. I mean its been a while since we practice together. If you dont want to, its okay. We can do something else." Jimin really tried to make Nayeon feel comfortable with everything he does. He doesnt want to hurt her again.

"Okay." she said and made Jimin looked at her with wide eyes.

"Really?" she nodded without looking at him.

"Yeah. Sure. I'd love to." Jimin was on a verge to shout but he realized it was late so he held it in.

"Okay. You can come by any time you want. I'll be there from early morning." Jimin said. He really cant hide his happy feelings. It was all shown on his smile.

"No. You need to rest, Jimin. Its almost 3 and you're still here. And you want to wake up early when you can rest at home? No no no. Just rest. I'll meet you there at 5." Nayeon said and she stands up from the swings. Jimin looked at her but he was still smiling.

"I'm gonna go home now. I need to rest. You do too, Jimin so go home. I'll see you tomorrow." she walked away.

"See you tomorrow.." Jimin said while watching Nayeon walk away. He smiled happily and jumped up and down because he was thrilled. It will be their first official date together. Of course he'll be happy. He walked home happily and slept that night with a smile on his face, hoping the sun will come out faster.

******
"Where are you going?" Hyerim said when she saw Nayeon wearing her mask pack on her face. Nayeon rarely wear them. She only wears them when she has special occasion. Whenever she goes out too, she only wear face powder and lipbalm and sometimes a very thin eyeliner. In short, she almost never wears makeup.

"Out."

"Where?"

"Studio."

"With?"

"Jimin." And Hyerim smiled widely. 'I knew it!'

"Wait, you're going on a date in the studio?" she gasped. Her eyes widened.

"We are not going on a date. He asked me to help him practice. Thats all."

"Yea yea.. Help. Okay." she said sarcastically while taking the crackers beside her and put it in her mouth. She smiled meaningfully.

"Stop it Hyerim ahh." Nayeon quickly walked to her room when she saw the clock. 30 minutes later, she came out of the room wearing her pink oversized t shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. Its what she always wear when she practice. Her clothes doesnt look weird. Its just that she put on some light makeup on her face and made her look even more bright. She was pretty even Hyerim was dumbfounded.

"Wow you really do love him." Hyerim said when Nayeon grabbed her coat and her carkeys.

"What?"

"You took an effort to look good so you must've had feelings for him..." she said.

"Stop talking nonsense. I'm going. See you later." and she walk out of the house, feeling really excited to see Jimin.

******

"Oh Good afternoon Nayeon sshi." The guards greets her. They all know her because Jimin always bring her there. Nayeon smiled and greeted everyone that greeted her.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Ahn.. How are you today?" she bowed and smiled brightly.

"Like always. You look beautiful and brighter today. Anything good happened?" Mr.Ahn, the doorman said smiling.

"No no. I'm just in a very good mood today." she said smiling brightly.

"Nayeon ahh." then she heard someone called her name. She turned around and saw smiling Jin and Jhope walking towards her. She bowed to Mr. Ahn and walk to them.

"Hello, oppadeul." Since Jimin started to court her, she was introduced to the members and they all became good friends. BTS was always a bright group so they fit really well with her.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asked.

"Jimin asked me to come. So here I am." she said smiling happily.

"Woaaa. Jimin did a great job I can say." Jhope said, teasing her.

"What do you mean?" Nayeon asked, her face turned bright red. She understand Jhope's words, its just that she doesnt want to admit to anyone that she already been moved by Jimin again.

"Oh you know what I mean." Jhope and Jin laughed and made Nayeon's face turned even redder.

"Go on. I think Jimin is waiting for you in the practice room." Jin said and Nayeon nodded before walking to the practice room. When she approached the room, she didnt see anyone except a bag. She knows thats Jimin's because it was the bag that he has been using since high school. She walked in and sat next to the bag to wait for Jimin. Then she took out her phone.

"Hello?" Jimin said when the line is connected.

"Where are you?" Nayeon asked.

"Why? Miss me already?" Jimin chuckled at his own comment. Nayeon tried not to smile.

"No. I'm already here. Your bag is here but you're not." she said holding Jimin's bag. He loves that bag so much because it was a present he got from his father when he was awarded the best student in the school.

"I'll be right down." he said.

"Okay." then she ended the call. Nayeon took a deep breath and stood up. She started warming up and stretching. Few minutes later, she heard something out the door and made her curious. She peeked out from the door, and saw Jimin talking to a girl. She doesnt look like a staff because she looked really young. Probably a trainee. And she looks like she is flirting with Jimin and Jimin let her! Nayeon took a deep breath because she was angry. Probably because she was jealous. Oh no no, she was obviously jealous and she knows it. When she saw Jimin was about to turn to her, she quickly ran inside and turn on the speaker and started dancing randomly. She acted like she saw nothing when Jimin came in.

"Nayeon ahh." Jimin called. Nayeon herad it but she ignored him.

"Nayeon ahh." Jimin called again but failed again. So he just sat at the back, waited for Nayeon to stop. Few minutes later, she stops dancing and looked at Jimin. She was panting hard. Jimin smiled and stood up and hold out a bottle of water to her. She grabs it and started drinking from it when she realizes that Jimin was looking at her.

"What?"

A/N: I'm so sleeppppppyyyyyyyyy 😥😥😥😥😥😥 but i dont want to sleep yetttt 😂😂