#WriteWeMay Day 13

Who is your biggest cheerleader?

My readers are big cheerleaders.  They're the reason why I push on through the chapters and actually finish my stories.  I don't want to disappoint them or keep them waiting.

But if I had to choose one person who really gets me and is always there when I need her, it's this person.

Yep, it's Cfunk3  I met her when she first joined Wattpad and was hanging out in the clubs trying to figure things out

Yep, it's Cfunk3  I met her when she first joined Wattpad and was hanging out in the clubs trying to figure things out.  Being a club moderator, she found me pretty quickly and asked lots of questions.  Eventually we became friends, and then very good friends.  I read her tremendous Return Series (which I highly recommend) and was in awe of her writing talent.   

Even though we're both really busy, whenever I'm unsure of what I'm doing, feeling low about my writing, or need advice, she's always there to give it, and I'm there for her.  We have the same sense of humor and take on the world, which I think helped solidify our friendship.  I'm extremely grateful I got know her and I'm proud to call her a friend.

She's one of the many, many friends I've made on this wonderful site, all of them terrific authors and readers.  If you're reading this, it's very likely you're part of my tribe, so thank you for all that you do to make my life richer.  :)