Chapter 6 - Storms don't last forever (Lemon)

The sun rays passed through the window, making everything bright and hit directly at your face waking you up. You let out a groan before you felt weight on top of you.

You saw Lovina sleeping peacefully on your chest with her arms securely around you. You noticed that you were both naked not in your room, but HER room. A bright blush appeared on your face thinking about what you two did last night.

Looking at the window, you realized that you had to get dressed and do your daily routine...do what the royal couple says. Carefully, you placed Lovina on the bed and slowly got up trying your best not to wake her up. You silently got dressed and before leaving the room, you kissed your lover on the forehead. Just as you turned around you felt someone grabbing your wrist, making you face her again.

" What the- " Your sentence was cut when your lips met hers.

To be honest, she was an amazing kisser. You broke the kiss and she spoke.

" Good morning il mio amore~ " She said in a sexy voice.

" Good morning my beloved. " You kissed back.

" Where are you going without me~? "

" To the throne room. You know that's the first place I go to every morning. " You answered.

" Ohhh...but waking up without me is such a shame~♥" She purred. You saw the blankets fall off from her, revealing her naked body. Your blush deepened.

" I'm sorry my dear. " You apologized, feeling guilty.

" Hehehehehe...'sorry' isn't enough for me~ " She giggled and pushed you back on the bed so you were lying on your back. Then, she positioned herself on top of you. Your face was red as last night, glancing at her beautiful body in awe. Despite that this isn't the first time you saw it, somehow you felt very blissful. She was the most amazing model ever born.

WARNING: Junior Lemon Ahead

" Last night was...amazing. It's the first time I did...something like that. " She smiled at you warmly. " How about we do it again...right now~ ♥? " She cupped your cheek and softly caressed your skin. You swallowed when her hands traveled from your chest to your pants and began unzipping your pants, revealing your already hardened member. She chuckled at the sight of it.

"Oh, do I make you hard that easily~? Then you truly want me as much as I want you~♥" Her vagina was still wet from last night's activity, soaked by your semen. She licked her lips and placed herself on top of your dick, her mixed juiced dropping on the tip. God, you couldn't resist her at all. She spread the lips of her pussy with her fingers before she slowly penetrated herself on your penis and leaned back from pleasure. 

"Ohhhh~ (M/N) ♥" In less than a minute she began going up and down as you watched her breasts bouncing together. You grabbed them and began to massage them, giving more pleasure to your lover. 

You grabbed her hips for support and she looked at you grateful. Suddenly, she gasped and leaned back.

"Ahhh~ ♥ (M/N) There~ ♥"

Your hips began to thrust in her more deeply until both of you reached the climax. Lovina let out a scream of pleasure as you groaned.

Your mixed fluids began leaking out as you stayed in the same position for a minute trying to catch your breath. 

"Mmmmm~ ♥" Lovina purred, looking at you with lust. "That was great ♥. How about  another round ♥?"

TOLD YA!!!