Chapter 8 - Happily Ever After (ending)

Princess Sophia and Isabel waved goodbye to you and the queen went to her room to get some rest after a long day. A month later, Lovina requested you to go to the garden to meet her. She had something important to say.

When you reached there, you saw her standing under the cherry blossom waiting for you. A smile emerged on your face as you saw how beautiful she was.

You walked towards her in a romantic rhythm with your eyes locked on her.

" You're late. I was waiting for you~ " She smirked playfully.

" What? But I'm five minutes earlier. " You whined and she chuckled.

" Look...I have something important to tell you. " She looked at you like an abused puppy.

" What is it? " You asked with concern.

" H-Haven't you noticed that I'm not feeling well these last few days, especially in the morning? I-I'm running late and...(M/N) do you remember that amazing night...and morning we had?" Her voice was so innocent and weak.

" Y-Yes? " Your cheeks flushed.

" (M/N)...I'm..." She looked down at her belly and placed a hand on top of it.

Your eyes went wide and gasped.

" Lovina...you don't mean- "

" Yes...(M/N) I'm pregnant, with your child. Congratulations. " She had a sad look on her face, which made you worried and confused. Yet at the same time, you noticed the fear in her eyes.

" Th-That's...that's AMAZING! " You laughed and hugged her tightly in hopes of giving her reassurance.

" R-Really? " She blinked at your answer as tears began to form in the corner of her eyes.

" I'm serious. I want this child! " You grinned widely.

" Thank you...(M/N). Thank you. " She whispered and let out a sniff.

" I'm sure that it will be as beautiful as you. " You smiled.

" And I'm sure that you'll be a good father. " She smiled back. " I love you (M/N). "

" I love you too Lovina. " You said before you kissed her passionately.

~ 9 months later ~

You married Lovina the next day and announced the whole kingdom and your queen about her pregnancy. They all cheered and prayed for the goodness of the baby.

You woke up to see your wife looking at herself in the mirror, with her hands rubbing her now huge belly.

" Morning love. " You said sleepily.

" Buongiorno amore mio. " She turned around and smiled.

" I can that you care about our child a lot. "

" Of course idiota! It is our child, the child that makes us one. " She crossed her arms and her cheeks went bright red.

" I know darling~ " Suddenly, she began to feel pain in her stomach and scream. "Ngh...Bastardo, DO SOMETHING! HNNGGGHH...MY WATERS BROKE! " She yelled.

" Hang in there sweetheart. " You said in a panic and called an ambulance.

~ Timeskip Skroll ~

" DON'T LEAVE ME ERU! (M/N) please...*pants *...stay with me! * Pants * I can't do this without you. " She cried.

" I won't leave you, my love. You know I'm here for you. " You held her hand in a tight grip, trying to give her courage.

" Lady Lovina, it's just one last push. " The doctor said.

" AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! "

The cries of a baby silenced the room. Seeing your newborn baby covered in blood made you smile so brightly.

" It's a girl. " The doctor said.

~ More timeskip scroll because the author is a lazy butthole ~

" Here she is. " A nurse came carrying a baby wrapped in a white blanket. She gave the baby to the mother and left you two alone in the room. You weren't sure of what her eye colour was, since she was asleep.

" She's so beautiful like you. " You said. Your daughter had the characteristics of her mother, even that curl.

" My little angel. " Lovina whispered as she was caressing her cheeks.

The next moment, the newborn opened her eyes revealing their colour.

" * Gasp * (M/N) look! She has your eyes! " Lovina whispered loudly.

It was true; she had your eye colour (e/c). It fitted her perfectly.

" What should we call her? " She asked.

" Felicia. "

She looked at you with shock and you chuckled. Her face was so funny.

" You can't be serious. " She frowned.

" I am serious. " You bit your lips. Then a warm smile grew and looked back at her baby.

" Okay then. Welcome to Earth, Felicia. " She whispered.

Lovina was the happiest woman in the world. She finally had you and she was starting a family with you. At first, she thought that she was lost hope and that happily ever after's don't exist. But now she can understand how to have them. They don't come by themselves, but you fight to win them. But it's not only that. She started to believed that...there's always hope.