Chapter 5 (Warning: Lemon/Extremely Explicit)

(A/N): WARNING – LEMON PLUS FLUFF

 You heard me, this is a lemon, which means sex. If you don't like, then get the fuck out of her and move to the next chapter.

" Lovina...is it true that you love me? " You asked gently.

" ... " She looked down at your chest before she closed her eyes tightly and opened her mouth.

" Lovina? "

" S-Si...it's true. " She said in a low tone, embarrassed.

" Why didn't you tell me this before? " You used your index finger and placed it under her chin, making her look at you with her watery eyes.

" I...I thought that you didn't feel the same feelings for me. I was scared to confess; until you shouted the three words that I wanted so badly on the day of your wedding. " She let out a sniff. " (M/N)...I love you. I fell in love with you ever since the night you saved me by those men that tried to rape me. You accepted for who I am and never touched my curl. " She glanced at you with dreamy eyes.

Your cheeks flushed a deep red and sweat was starting to come out from your forehead.

" I love you (M/N). I love you so much that I wanted to kill her and make you mine. You don't know how broken I feel whenever you make love to her. Her moans...give me those nightmares. " She explained, finally revealing the big secret she kept inside her heart for two whole years.

" Lovina I- " You were cut off when her lips met yours. Mouths crammed together. Lips dancing. She broke the kiss when she was out of air. You cupped her face and smiled at her warmly.

" I love you too Lovina. I don't care about that tough character you have. In fact, I love it! It's a part of you. I like just the way you are. Believe me, but you're the most beautiful angel I've seen in my entire life. Not even Isabel's beauty can surpass you. I would do anything for you. " You spoke and she smiled back.

However, a kiss wasn't enough for her. She wanted more. Feeling ashamed, she rolled her eyes and looked away. You're the husband of Isabel or Spain, while she was a single lady country. She's not supposed to have an affair with a married man. But her lust was too much for her to handle.

I would do anything for you. Your words repeated again in her mind. A smirk began to show up on her face. Words are cheap and she needed proof. Her eyes met again with yours.

You held your breath as you noticed the lust in her eyes and your face became red as your wife's tomatoes.

" Then, would you do something for me~? " She asked seductively.

" Anything. " You replied dead serious. You felt her on her toes and her lips centimeters away from your ear.

" I want you to steal something from me~ " She whispered, as she began to undress smoothly. 

You watched her slowly unbutton her dress, her eyes locked on you. The sight of her only in her bras and panties made your pants uncomfortable. She chucked seductively and placed a kiss on your cheek. You were in euphoria questioning yourself if everything was a dream. Seeing that you were in too much shock, her smirked widened as she slowly unclasped her bra. Her breasts were bigger than Isabel's and you were nearly at the point of having a nosebleed. All that was left were her lace panties that were soaking wet. You flinched when you felt her hand rubbing your manhood.

"Does that make you feel good~?" She brushed her lips on yours.

"Y-Yes..." You chocked.

Her eyes were now half-closed as she placed a kiss on your lips. It was full of passion, nothing compared to Isabel. You brushed your fingers on her hair bringing her close to you. As you parted for air, you kissed her back, roughly this time. She took your hand and placed it in her panties. You began to rub her wet womanhood, causing her to moan. You began to strip her panties off which she gladly complied until she was completely left in nothing. Her heart was pounding hard in her chest with her thighs pressed on yours.