Chapter 2 - Hell

It has been a week since your marriage with Isabel. You never had in mind that things would go darker so quickly. At first, you thought that things would go bad, but you were bloody wrong. Now that you're the very husband of Spain, the royals have set rules on you and if you rejected them, even once, you would suffer the consequences.

You hated your life. Why the queen chose such a horrible king? He even changed the laws of your country and now your people had to suffer too. Two days ago, a huge crowd gathered outside your palace's gates yelling to the king to bring back their previous picture. Unfortunately, he revealed his true self and refused to do that. His reputation had gone down in less than a week.

What irritated you the most was that your wife was never leaving your side. She was a clingy koala. Whenever you wanted to go to the bathroom you would always tell her to wait for you outside the door, but she would always decline your order. So one day, when she was busy talking to the king, you carefully sneaked away from her and asked a maid to give you the bathroom's key. It was a success.

* Flashback *

" Isabel I told you a million times! Wait for me at the door, okay?" You hissed, but she didn't give a fuck. You were inside the bathroom struggling to close the door. What was surprising about her was that she was strong enough for you. She had the strength of a man, probably because she's a nation.

" Come on (M/N) it's just me. I'm not a stranger anymore. " She replied in a high pitched voice, which made you want to smack her in the face. " Come on, let me in! "

" Isabel NO! " You roared before finally put all your strength and closed the door. You locked the door with the key as quickly as you could before she could open.

When she saw that the door wasn't moving an inch, despite twisting the handle many times she began to knock and bang.

" Huh? The door is locked. (Y/N) did you lock the door? " She raised her voice. It sounded...venomous.

" No. I guess the door doesn't like you hahahahaha! " You began to laugh hysterically.

You had your poo-poo time, enjoying the yells from your wife. With victory on your side, you chuckled in amusement.

" (M/N) open this door right now! " Your heard hee stamp her foot.

" Okay. " You shrugged and did as she said.

" Oh my beloved you should-" She sniffed and hesitated. The horrible smell of your poop made her cover her face that was now green. Too bad you didn't open the window to let the air out...cause it was a part of your plan.

" Eeeeeewwwwww... " She burps.

" Hahahahahaha! Now you learn your lesson young lady. You should have listened to me from the beginning but you refused to. " You poked her nose.

* End of flashback *

From that day, she stopped coming together with you in the bathroom, however you still had the worst parts. Another negative thing about her is that she's really...passionate at night and night...is the worst time of your routine. She wouldn't stop seducing you. You always see the same type of clothes she's wearing again and again. Every night, she wears sexy lingerie's and orders you to make love to her.