Chapter One: Curse

What can you give to be able to bring the ONE person you love back to life?? Aiden was a young handsome man thoughtful and loved by many. Women desires to be with him, other men envied him. but there is only one person he longed to be with for the all his life, a girl whom he swore to cherish and protect, Hana was her name. Lively and beautiful, he could never asked for anyone other than her.

"Hana where are you? you overslept again didn't you?"

"Sorry, im close... I'll be there" Aiden hangs up.

"hmmm think i'll wait for her outside, she must have stayed up late that's why she overslept... again."

3 minutes passed and he's still waiting, at far he could see Hana's car stopped at the intersection close to where they're meeting. Hana arrived and as always Aiden is stunned by her.

"sorry for keeping you waiting! Here take this..' Hana handed over a gift to Aiden, he opened it and was amused.

"A scarf? and its knitted, is this the reason you stayed up late?

"Well, half of it, i was on a out of town meeting on your birthday and i didn't have enough time go around looking for a present so i decide to make one"

"You Kid! you didn't have to... i understand." Aiden took her hands "cmon we gotta go somewhere before any one recognize me"

"jeez.. fool of me! I totally forgot that your a star."

"it's fine, at least you don't treat me like im a God or some, you still scold me remember. Besides when im with you im just me."

"Don't be stupid! You're still my Aiden the one who always protects and cares for me"

On their way to a restaurant Hana was distracted by a young girl crossing the street, she then realize that a car is fast approaching and hasn't slowed down. She let go of Aiden's hands and run towards the girl to save her. Aiden then run after her but it was too late.

"HANA!!" he yelled a scream and holds her tight into his arms, with tears in his eyes 

"No, no, no stay with me you fool! Don't even think of closing it you understand just stay awake! SOMEONE PLEASE CALL FOR HELP!!!!"

"Ai..den" trying hard to stay awake Hana knows she can't hold on any longer.

"Don't move Hana, Stay with me please! I..I love you, i regret not saying what i feel for you sooner. Please don't leave me like this, not like this" he pleaded to Hana with all his heart.

"I know fool... stay happy for me... I...Love..You..too, This is just how everything has to end... im...sor..r..y" with a smile she closed her eyes she stopped breathing.

"What?! no please wake up Hana! I will give up everything just wake up please!!" 

     "no, why did it had to end like this?  I only wanted to be happy with her.  All my life it was only her, how can i live without her? please bring her back to me... please"

"You have a loud though, huh but she deserves to die. that is her CURSE!!"