Chapter Three: Soul

Past:

"My Lord Alex, don't push your self. You will avenge priestess Hien's death. But you haven't healed yet"

"Hien my love, Kana betrayed her! I will never forget! That curse she laid on Hien it will follow her reincarnated soul, and Kana she will never stop!..urghh!! Yue i leave her protection to you this will be your mission"

"My Lord, with all my heart i will protect priestess Hien's soul, i will never rest until this is over. My Lord? My Lord open your eyes.. No.. MY LORD!!!"

Present:

"I don't think he's awake?"

"Moko, your too noisy. let him rest"

"But Miki, he's been unconscious for 2 days"

"Child's voices? Am i dreaming... that day i...."

"HANA!!" Aiden let out a scream which terrifies the two Fairies.

"AHHHHH! DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT! Moko yelled back at Aiden

"Uhh?? sorry but your voice... your the one i can hear from my dreams"

"I was in your dream? Moko confusingly replied

"I guess so, wait what are you?" Miki stand up and say

"Were fairies, I'm Miki and that's.." suddenly interupted

"MOKO!!! Hi Prince Alex! It's been a loonnng time!"

"Moko stop! He's not him!" Miki said

"Sure looks like him, except Prince Alex has long beautiful hair and..." Moko stopped talking when he realise that Miki is staring at him with death eyes.

"Wait hold up a sec! where is Hana.. uhmm i mean Hana's body? Fairies are fables? Who's is this Prince Alex? why do i look like him and who is Yue?"

"woow! slow down there champ, one question at a time.. will yah."

"3000 years ago we fairies do exists, peacefully. But now only me and Moko were the one's left. We were blessed with long life to aid Yue on his mission."

"Mission?"

"Yes!" Moko interrupts again "His mission to bring you back to the past so you could kill that evil Priestess Kana before she puts the seal of death to Priestess Hien life and save the person you love."

"To the past? Why me? Why didn't he kill Kana before?

"Because when Priestess Hien died, Kana attacked Prince Alex... He was unable to fight her because he was weak, He just lost the one he love so Kana said join her to hell."

"What? Join her to hell? those words.. she told me those words. Prince Alex lost Priestess Hien the same way i lost Hana, then she was going to kill me when Yue came."

Aiden realizes that the Prince's tragic story matches his own.

"errrhh.. MOKO! hayss you just can't shut that mouth of yours! Now enough we have said too much for his knowing."

"No tell me everything please, tell me what really is going on" Aiden pleaded on the two fairies but suddenly Yue came in the room.

"Well then i think it's time for you to know. You and My Lord Price Alex have the same soul."

"Same soul? Me and that Prince Alex?? How?