Chapter Eight: Valermos The Sword of Fire

Ayame let out her minions from the Bowl of Shadows and attacked Yue and Aiden. Miki tried to help even thou he's a small fairy, Moko hid on the rocks.

Fighting and at the same time trying to keep Aiden from getting hurt, Yue is wounded by one of Ayame's minions.

"YUE!!" Aiden shouted, "There must be something I could do.. I can't just stand here and watch them protect me and get hurt. If I am really the reincarnation of Prince Alex, please show me my true powers. Show me how to fight them!" As he thought of it his hands suddenly light up and flames covered it.

"What!! My hands are on fire!!" He panicked and tried to put it out but he silently murmured "Huh? It doesn't hurt... Is this my powers?"

"Held your hands up directly towards the enemies Aiden!" Yue yelled. He then did so but nothing happens.

"Nothings happening! How should I control this?!" Miki then went beside him and handed over a sword "Master use this, you have to believe in your powers, imagine them like energy of fire that you can control." Aiden followed Miki's advise and aim towards Ayame's minions, the fire from his hands then travel through the sword and in one swing he took out half of them.

"Whoah! I..I did it!" Aiden then found his courage and fight alongside Yue and Miki to defeat Ayame. The battle went on, as more of her minions are defeated Ayame's powers are decreasing. She then let out a thick fog that unable the boys to see.

"That was a nice battle, but a regret I must retrieve. But mark my word I will succeed on killing all of you!" her voice slowly disappeared.

"Coward! Should've finish her earlier! That brat!" Yue angrily shouted. Moko then came out of his hiding and gave Miki a hug.

"Thank God! Your fine Miki!"

"Shut up! Where the heck have you been!"

"uhmm I was hiding! Hehe Master Aiden you did well!"

"I guess, Huh? My hands aren't burning anymore, and this sword... I feel like its part of me in some ways." Aiden stared at the sword in confusion.

"I know you will feel that way, that is Valermos, it was Lord Alex's sword given to him by Priestess Hien as a gift." Yue said.

"Is it somehow connected to the powers I have?"

"Hiens called it the Valermos the Sword of Fire."

"Sword of Fire? In Histories they say that this sword went missing."

"It was our fault, we took it right after Prince Alex's death to keep it safe." Moko murmured.

"It was for that reason, the swords is given to you Aiden. That sword is made by a great swordsman under the Priestess's request. She blessed it with a strong magic to merge with the Lords powers to protect the village of Kanao and it's people." Yue looked at him "Now it's your, Kana's plans might be resurrecting our old enemies so we need to be prepare. Ayame's just the start and she will be back, they will not stop until they finish us."

Aiden tightly hold his the sword "Train me then, I have to be stronger. I have to learn to control my powers and this sword. And maybe then when I get stronger the Key of The Past will show it self and we can put an end to this."