Chapter Nine: Big and Small Family

Three days have passed since Ayame attacked the group and the shrine. Since then Yue has been continuously training Aiden the same way he did to Prince Alex before. Meanwhile the twins are taking care of Hana's body. She might be dead but since she is the reincarnation of the Priestess Hien her body remains mystically beautiful.

"She looks peaceful doesn't she Miki?" Moko said while looking at Hana's face.

"I wonder if she worries about what's happening?" Miki then whispered. He then jumped out of his wits "WHAT!!! WHAT WAS THAT!"

"Miki don't scare me like that! What happened? It's seems like you saw a ghost?" looked around the room "I don't see anything Miki... what's wrong?"

"H...Hana's F...Fingers it moved.." he pointed at it.

"STOP SCARING ME! I DON'T WAN'T ANY PRANKS FROM YOU!" Moko started crying

"I'm not joking you Moko... stop crying and believe me!"

"NOOO!!" Moko yelled then catch a glimpse of a slight movement of Hana's finger and they both run out of the room screaming.

"Huh? They seemed to be fighting again" Aiden noticed the twins scream and was bothered.

"Don't loose focus Kid, even the smallest distraction may cost your life."

"I know, but I never heard Miki screamed like that. There must be something going on there, we should take a look."

"Fine, I'll teach that two morons for disturbing us while on training." As Yue and Aiden walked back to the shrine they bumped to the twins.

"Huh! Give me a good explanation for this nonsense screaming both of you!" Yue pissed picking the twins by their ears.

"Put them down Yue, they're crying. What happened?" The twins explained at the same time that led Yue to get annoyed. "Jeez! One at a time stupid! Miki you explain."

As he calmed down he started explaining "We were keeping an eye on Hana's body and Moko said that she looks peaceful...."

"CUT TO THE CHASE!" Yue yelled in annoyance.

"Hana's finger it...it move." Aiden was taken aback by what Miki just said and ran as fast as he can to the shrine.

"Hey! Wait up Master Aiden!" Yue picked the twins up and ran following Aiden.

Aiden reached the room Hana's body was and moved closer to her, he look somewhat disappointed as her body still lies lifeless in the middle of the room. Yue then asked the twins if they were telling the truth.

"Very sure, I never saw Miki that scared our entire life." Moko said "and I saw it also with my eyes her finger moved."

"You two should stop watching the walking dead, you might just be imagining it. Hana... My Hana is gone. That is why I'm taking this mission and go back to the past." Aiden looked at the twins and smiled. "Yue, shall we continue our training? Yue..."

Yue seemed shock looking at Hana's body. "They're not lying Aiden, look at her closely."

Aiden turned around and noticed that Hana's fingers are moving even her right hand.

"C...could she have turn into one of those dead man walking which this two are watching?" Yue murmured to Aiden.

"No.. I don't think so..." Aiden then took Hana's hands "She's still cold..."

He stopped talking that made the three nervous.

"M...Master?" Yue slowly walked towards Aiden who suddenly turned around

"AHH! What the! What is that?" looked at what Aiden was holding.

"Awww cute!" Moko excitedly jumped to his shoulder.

"This is Zip, she's Hana's pet. She's a hamster" Aiden said.

"What a creature! To scare both Miki and Yue like that!" Moko joked which pissed Yue and Miki out.

"I will kill you Moko! But what's it doing here?" Miki asked

"If Zip is here, Rus must be here too, he should be wandering  around the Shrine"

"Who's Rus Master Aiden? Is it another cute small creature like Zip?" Moko whispered to Aiden.

"No, he's a big..." then suddenly something jumped on Yue and wiggled it's tail.

"WHAAT now! Get this off of me! What is this creature!!" Yue startled

Aiden laughed and continued talking "He's a big... big Dog, Rus come here boy."

"Whoah can I ride on it." Miki asked but he's already riding on Rus.

"They must've looked for her since the day she... they both look sad. Rus was rescued by Hana when we were ten years old, and I gave Zip to her as a gift. They both love Hana truly, She was their only family."

"Can they stay with us Yue?? Please..." Moko asked Yue. And he looked concern for Hana's pets "Yeah Yeah But no more scaring like that, you hear me."

"HAHA that was fun thou!" Yue and Miki glared at Moko

"SHUT UP!!"