Chapter Six: Kana's Plan

"You never learned Kana! Stop this and i might give you mercy! Yue drew his sword towards Kana.

"Huh! Don't make me laugh! You still carry the mission Alex gave you I see.. FOOL! You can never defeat me!" attacked Yue with red flaming arrows that came from her hands.

"You missed, bad eye sight? My turn now... DENKOU REN!!" Yue unleashed a strong blades of lighting with one stoke of his sword, and hit Kana on her right shoulder.

"How cruel to hurt a lady!! HAHAHA you are not your Master, Yue. The only person that could kill me is the Prince's bloodline! But there is only one left and he's running out of time! HIDAMA!!! A huge fireball that made everything surrounded by it burst into flame and Kana threw it directly to Yue but he shielded him self and Kana used this opportunity to escape.

"This is not over Yue! Not until that man is dead!" then she disappears through the dark.

Yue then rushed over to Aiden who collapses and summoned the Twin fairies.

"Yue you kept us for too long!" Moko then gets distracted of Hana's body "owww you found them?! She still looks beautiful but there's blood all over her... poor Priestess.." Moko then touch her forehead, Hana's body lighten and all her broken bones and wounds were heal. "There much better.. Though.."

"Let's bring them to the Kanao Shrine." Yue used his beautiful wings and cover them all. This is to teleport them to the Shrine immediately. On the other hand Kana returned to a abandoned house, near a cemetery. A dreadful place were the dead souls linger on and were the living are afraid to go.

"No respect! He finally showed himself... Yue... He always kept Alex from me! And now protecting his reincarnated soul! Well then, why don't I play a game... same as before but with a twist. My powers grew through out this years, I am stronger than before and now it's time for you dear to introduce your self to them."

She then stroke her hands to a coffin and said "Wake up Ayame! Wake up from your long sleep, it is time for you and your minions to play!!"

Then coffin broke and set on fire, the bones that was resting there are beginning to have flesh and skin. "Yes... Join me and avenge your death!" Ayame's eyes opened, it was pitch black but then turned to red.

"You who gave me life once again.. I shall be your servant. I will do what you ask Master." she bowed to Kana "Poor soul, go and take your minions, find the person who killed you, their heads are your payment to me." Kana then handed over the Bowl of Shadows that once belonged to Ayame.

"As you wish Master Kana." She then bit her finger to use her blood and summoned her minions wearing black cloaks.

Who is Ayame? What was her previous life and who killed her?