Chapter Two: The Protector

"You have a loud though, huh but she deserves to die. that is her CURSE!!"

A voice of a girl distracted Aiden from mourning. He looked up and saw the little girl Hana saved with an creepy smile and burning red eyes.

"What?! who are you? she saved you!" confused he yelled with anger

"ow yeah, She saved me because i want her to. She's is too nice but it is also the reason her body lies cold now"

"You want her to??! You planed this! who are you?! What are you!!"

"I'm the one who puts the curse on her, took everything from me! i despised her!

"NO! What curse?! She hasn't done anything wrong to anyone! Aiden holds tighter to Hana's cold hands

"She took you from me! We were the one's meant to be together Prince Alex! You were mine! But again you chose her over me so now you will join her to hell!

"Prince??.... Prince Alex? He's only from stories Grandad told me about! This girl is insane"

The evil girl hold up her hands and a ball of fire came out on it.

"DIE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

Aiden covers Hana's body when a blue light appeared to shield both of them.

"What? what is that? did that came from me?"

"Both of you move away from here" Aiden looked up and saw a man with long gold hair and wings

"Now who are you? Are you an angel?"

"I'll explain later, just go! It's to dangerous to be here!!" following the mysterious "angel", Aiden carried Hana's lifeless body away from the battle.

"YOU DARE TO STOP ME YET AGAIN YUE!! the evil girl transformed into her true form, a women with long black hair.

"You never learned Kana! Stop this and i might give you mercy!

Aiden is watching them form afar and got even more confused of how they existed, they were myths only known from passed urban legends of the old folks.

"Yue?.. the protector Yue? he's real? No! I'm dreaming... this is just my imagination. My mind is being tricked because of Hana's death. They can't be real. and Her.. that evil girl.. no woman her name is Kana... i've never heared of her. She killed Hana and called me Prince Alex. im confused..."

Due to confusion and shock Aiden collapse beside Hana. What can be the real cause of Hana's death, the return of Yue and the revenge of Kana?