Tonight, you are mine.

~Edward's POV~(still ^~^)
Roy and I had gone gone to get ready for the party tonight, ugh. Why did I sign up for this? I check myself in the mirror, I have a long red dress that stretches down to my toes, the dress has one strap and flowers along the waist and bust. Roy had a black suit and red bow tie, looking dashing as usual. He leans into the door frame and I watch as his eyes follow my thin frame, I blush and turn away from him. 'Why do I act so different around him?' I question myself, gold eyes lock with black and we stand there for a minute. I gaze over him again, following every little dip and and muscle of his frame, before blushing to the ground, oh yeah I forgot to mention that I had SUPER LONG white gloves to hide my automail arm! Speaking of that arm, Roy suddenly grabbed it and pulled me into his chest. I rested my hand near his heart and felt his chest rise, he puts his hand over mine and looks at me with kind eyes, he can tell I'm nervous. I pull him into a hug and hide my face in his chest, thinking about Winry, I hope nothing goes wrong tonight. We go in, make sure no bad peoples are there, then leave. It should be simple, but whenever I get dragged into something it's never simple. I sigh and Roy puts his hand on the back of my head in a comforting way, "She knows I will be there with a member of the military with me, she won't know it's you. I promise Ed, tonight you have nothing to worry about. It's just a mission to make sure that no one is there that shouldn't be." He says to me, I look up at him, my eyes locking with his once again. 
(If anyone has any suggestions for what Roy should call Ed at the dance for a female name feel free to let me know!!)
I promise to try and update with short chapters more often, I know this is like insane short but I've just been forgetting. Thank you all for the love and support!!!