Roy..?

~Roy's POV ~

I knew it, I saw that face. It's him, but how ? Why? Questions went through my mind as I ran, ran after him. I watched as he ran into one of the storage closets and I followed. Big mistake. Reality started to swing on me, Maes was dead, who was this...? The man looked up at me, a hint of red flashes in his eyes and then I realized who this was, remembering why we were here... This was him.... Envy... I took a step back, grabbing my gloves and throwing them on, but I was too late. He grabbed my throat choking me while grabbing my gloves. He then shoved me into the wall as I fell to the floor from the impact and the lack of oxygen...the last thing I see is me...or should I say Envy transformed into me.. Shutting the door. Everything soon faded to black and I was down. The words barely escaped my mouth "E-Edward.."
~Ed's POV~
I finally escape from Winry and start to search for Roy, I call his name a few times before I spot him walking back into the ballroom. "Hey! Roy!" I wave to him, motioning for him to come over. He did, he looked a bit nervous, which was weird. "Hey Roy where were you?" I asked, slightly worried. "Huh? Oh I was uh taking care of..uhh.. Lust! She was here and now she's gone. But Envy is out there somewhere, he's very strong and 100% does not resemble a palm tree!" He says frantically, this is not my Roy. But, I decide to play along. I pull 'Roy' Into the open area and start to dance with him, waiting for my chance to catch him off guard. He started to look around frantically, this is my chance. I WRIP off my glove and transform my arm into its blade-state. And slit across his chest, some blood splattering, and the stone revealed. I knew it. Envy. "Damn you brat!!" He yelled in a double voiced state. Transforming into his regular state. I smirk and lunge at him again, creating a slice on his mark. He staggers back, glaring at me. Soon he starts to laugh, blood dripping from him, "see you later, Elric!!" He yells and runs off. I brush my hair out of my face and look around at the frightened faces, confused, and weirded out. And then I realized that I had just revealed the fact that I am Edward Elric and not a female military member. And then two other thoughts hit me, where is Roy and WINRY. JESUS CRIST I AM DEAD. "EDWARD??!???!!!!" SHIT. I start to run before the back of my head was hit with a metal object, goddamnit Winry. "WHO TAKES A WRENCH TO A PARTY??" I yell to her, "OH REALLY? SAYS EDWARD ELRIC IN A DRESS!!!" She yells back at me. "Oh look! A new automail design!" I say and point to nothing, to my surprise she actually fell for it and I took off to find Roy. I look to my left and see a locked door, I step closer to it and peer inside...ROY!