Lights

Ed's POV

Brightness was all around me, my heart raced. I've seen this all before, waiting for that smile that haunts my own existence, that figure with my very own arm and leg. That truth that kills my very own soul. But only white light is what i see. The light fades as I look around, seeing worried faces. First Riza, granny, al, and winry. I smile as my eyes begin to water, all the memories coming back to me. And then I see Roy, terror fills my mind until I remember, it was envy. My body slowly stops its unbearable shaking as I'm filled by the warm embrace of that man, uncontrollably I push him away. "Stay awa- i mean..sorry" I manage to croak out. Roy stares at me with WORRY and concern. Next I hear a cry of joy, winry. "Edward!!!" She yells, "you're awake, I was so scared! You can leave the hospital in about a week! But you'll have to be under care. Roy volunteered.. we found out about envy so he wants to help you in any way he can. And don't even worry about your automail I'll make a new pair and bring them back here to central" she rambled. I smiled "thanks win, I can count on you." Riza nods, motioning for winry to follow her out. "Ed.." Roy starts. "I'm so sorry this happened, I love you will al my heart and soul, I would never want to hurt you. I understand if you hate me...just please listen that I would never in a million years do something as terrible as this" my eyes begin to water, I know now, that Roy, the one I love. He's still there, right here in front of me. My troubles seem to melt away. Tears stream down my face as I leap for a hug, accidentally tearing a stitch in one of my back lashes, I wince as a couple of nurses flood in to fix it. Roy smirks, "listen fullmetal your going to need to be more careful" ... I don't respond. Roy cocks his head questioningly, his deep eyes filled with concern, before lowering his gaze to what has prevented my speech. The deep reds and purples that were filling my stomach, internal bleeding. Before I knew it I was being rushed into the OR (operating room, I think lol) for surgery. Hearing the cries of my name from that man, that man I love.

(I AM HERE FOR DEATH TI ALK THISE WHO WANT TO KILL ME BECAUSE OF MY UPDATES)