8

Asgore was mowing the lawn when the group arrived. He seemed to be thouroughly enjoying his tiny tractor and didn't realize they had shown. "Dad!" Frisk yelled. Asgore jumped and smiled, tiring the mower and stopping it in front of the four. "Howdy, I'm just gonna finish this up real quick." Frisk nodded. "What are we having for dinner?" Frisk smiled. Asgore sighed. "Well I tried to make some pie the way your mother does but that didn't work out well..." Asgore sighed looking at the house. "So I've decided we can go out for supper." Frisk nodded excitedly. Asgore looked down at Chummy after saying hello to Degree. he chuckled and reached into his pocket, pulling out a  treat and tossing it to already obese dog. Chummy huffed and chewed the treat lazily.
"Let me just finish this up and we can choose where to go." Asgore smiled before starting up the mower again. Frisk nodded and lead their troop into Asgore's house where the smell of smoke assaulted their noses. Frisk walked to the kitchen to see a burnt attempt of a pie sitting on the counter. Frisk sighed and chuckled. "Just sit in the living room." Frisk gestured. Degree nodded and plopped into the chair. Hank sat politely on the far couch while Frisk sprawled out on the near one. Chummy hopped up onto the seat next to Hank and lay his head on Hank's leg. "He likes you." Degree snorted. Hank looked down at the tired eyed dog and patted his head. Hesitantly "Well I like him." Hank smiled while patting the dog more relaxed. Chummy rolled over while thwacking his tail on the couch, Hank chuckled and sat on his knees slowly while giving chummy a belly rub. "Good dog." He smiled. Frisk was surprised and sat up. Seeing how Hank had appeared less stressed. He was obviously still in pain but he was entertained by the dog.
"Do you want to go to Grillby's?" Degree asked. Frisk looked at the scarlet monster almost offended.
"I thought you would've boycotted the place if your friend was in the pooper emotionally." Degree shrugged. "He's still my friend, and besides I need to go shopping at the supermarket that's like right beside it." Frisk sighed and nodded. "What about you Hank?" They asked looking over to Hank as Chummy licked his face happily.
"Oh? I'm happy with wherever you decide." Degree nodded.
"Then it's settled."
Asgore come into the house a few minutes later smelling of freshly cut grass and dirt. He quickly changed and scooped up the car keys. Ushering everyone out of the house and closing the door behind himself.
"Oh wait, we might not have enough room." Asgore paused once he came to the car. Counting the people then counting the seats on his fingers. "Don't worry about it your majesty, I've got my bike. I can just toss the dog in the side car." Asgore nodded. "We'll meet you there... Is the skeleton coming?" He asked hesitantly. Degree shook her head. Asgore nodded and hopped in the car. Degree hauled Chummy off back to her house.
"Hank I just had an idea." Frisk said as they got in the car. Asgore started it, interrupting Hank. "Yes?" He asked while squeezing his chapeau in his hands. "We can look for someone to date you at Grillby's." Asgore looked back at his child.
"Frisk I know you're eager to help your new friend but he's a grown monster and it's a little different when you're older." Frisk huffed And sat back. Scratching at the scab on their knee.
Hank sighed and looked back at the displeased human, he shivered for a moment and several flowers bloomed upon his head. He picked them off and handed them to the tween.
"If you think it'll work I suppose we can try it. But only one or two people please." Hank pleaded. Frisk nodded and crossed their legs. They happily turned the flowers into a little crown and placed it onto their own head.
There was a long moment of silence in the car until Frisk's phone rang, it was sans.
"Hey bucko, what's going on? Your mom called the house an you didn't answer." Frisk sighed. "We're going out for dinner." They replied. Sans made some sort of muffled sound over the phone and spoke to Toriel for a second. He pulled the phone back to his skull. "Alright, just checking to make sure you're okay." Frisk replied positively. "Okay I'm gonna hang up now kiddo alright? Love you, see you later." Sans concluded. "Love you too, bye. Tell mom I love her too." Frisk replied. Sans agreed and hung up.
"What did your mother have to say?" Asgore asked hopefully. Frisk tried to think of what they heard over the phone.
"She said a few choice words then said you should let her know before taking me places." Asgore sighed and chuckled. "Your mother..." He mumbled under his breath. Frisk giggled foolishly.