11

Asgore held the door open as Frisk walked in. Frisk took their bag from Asgore and put it in their room, Walking to the living room to see Hank sitting on the couch reading. He hadn't noticed Frisk was there until they cleared their throat. Hank looked up and stumbled. Throwing himself at their feet and bursting into tears. "I'm sorry please forgive me! I didn't mean to do such a thing." Frisk stepped back as Hank grabbed at their clothing. The smell of Shea butter setting in. Hank let go and knelt down. He sobbed into his hands. "I'm doing it again I apologize." Frisk sighed and knelt down to Hank. "Hey it's alright. It's not you're fault." Hank shivered. "It is I shouldn't have cried." Frisk patted him on the back. "No no, it's okay to cry." Hank shivered again and got up. Frisk took his hand and he stopped crying. He sniffed away his intoxicating tears and limped to the kitchen, pulling out some napkin. "I should clean this." He sniffled while gesturing to the puddle of tears Frisk was standing in. Frisk moved to the side and Hank wiped it up. Wiping off his face and throwing out the wad of soggy paper towel.
Asgore walked over after staring blankly for a second and smiling. "What would everyone like for dinner?" He asked politely. Frisk smiled back at their father. "Take out?" Frisk asked. Asgore looked down at the human almost unimpressed. "I think we'll be making something at home." Frisk nodded after thinking over their plan. "Well why not some grilled cheese sandwiches." Asgore concluded as there was no reply or request afterwards.
"Should I help?" Hank asked while shivering. Asgore looked over and smiled. "No no, it's alright. You can go and spend time with Frisk if you'd like." Hank nodded slowly and Frisk took his hand. Pulling him outside and planting him in a chair on the deck. "Okay, I'm pretty sure you're aware of your social skills so I'm going to help you." Frisk smiled while pulling a clunky table over and putting a flower pot in the middle. The flower inside was closed. Frisk pulled up another chair and sat down.
"I'm used to talking with you, how will this help?" Hank asked sweetly. Frisk smiled and tapped their fingers on the table. "You're not talking to me." They said while looking at the flower in the pot. Hank looked down at it and sniffled. "The flower?" He asked quietly. Frisk nodded and poked the flower. "Flowey usually stays with Papyrus and his Fiancé but he likes to spend time with dad too."
Hank held his tongue as the flower opens and a sweet little face appeared in the centre.
Flowey stared up at Hank as he returned the gesture.
"Well go on. Introduce yourself." Frisk made Hank jump. Hank took a deep breath and smiled. "Hello, I am Hank Gahara. A pleasure to meet you." He stuttered. Flowey leered his eyes and sniffled. "You woke me up for this?" Flowey said back to Frisk. Frisk pinched one of his petals and he sighed. "Howdy I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower. Nice to meet you too."
Hank smiled and a flower bloomed on his head.
"What do you like to do in your spare time?" Hank asked slowly. Flowey looked up and smirked. "Sleeping, festering and praying to god that Frisk will just re-" Flowey held his tongue and smiled. "Read to me." He gritted his teeth.
"I'm just gonna leave you two to chat and head over to Deggo's house. I gotta ask her about this... Thingy." Hank nodded Frisk off and began to chat with Flowey.
Frisk wandered down the road and was greeted by Degree only half way down. "You heading for a walk?" Frisk asked while Degree approached them. "Yeah I guess. I was actually gonna come see how you were doing, do you wanna come over for some junk food?" Degree replied softly. Frisk nodded and took the scarlet dinosaur's hand.
"You know I completely forgot to show you the pond next to our house." Degree continued. Frisk smiled weakly and sighed.