10

Frisk woke up slowly, they opened their left eye first and immediately knew they weren't where they were supposed to be. Frisk felt the rough blanket that covered them and opened their other eye, there no light in the room besides that of the laptop being tapped upon in the corner. The user looked up and smiled. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Alphys asked politely. Frisk rubbed their head and grumbled as Alphys closed the computer.
"What happened?" They asked. Alphys smiled and turned on the light, it stung Frisk's eyes for a second. "You ingested some strange toxin and were out for two days. Don't worry though, it cleaned out of your system and you can go home." Frisk nodded and got up. "Also it's nice to see you Frisk, you don't come visit often anymore." Frisk nodded and came to hug Alphys. "It's because of school. But it's summer now so I'll try harder." They said softly. Alphys nodded and handed Frisk their bag. "Wait." Frisk said looking at the bag. "Why is my bag here it was with my dad?" They continued while pulling out clean clothing. Alphys sighed. "Your mom isn't impressed with Asgore. You're going home with them." Frisk stopped. "But it wasn't dad's fault." Alphys shrugged and left the room.
Frisk got changed and walked out of the room. Toriel and sans were waiting in the lobby of the hospital with Asgore. "Hi sweetie." Toriel said softly while rushing to Frisk and planting several kissed on their head. Frisk sighed and hugged their mother. Sans smiled and patted Frisk on the back. "Good to see you're doing okay kiddo." Frisk nodded. Asgore got up and tried to say something but Toriel cut him off and began to bark at him for not being there and leaving chemicals out near the food and what not. Asgore sighed and sat back down.
"Come Frisk, we're going home." Toriel said while grabbing Frisk's hand. Frisk let go and sighed. "It's not dad's fault it was mine. I ate it on purpose. I didn't know it was poisonous." Toriel huffed. "Well... Okay, But that's no excuse for your father not being at the restaurant." Frisk sighed again.
"Also not his fault. He got stuff on his shirt and had to change." Toriel sighed again and knelt down to Frisk. "Are you sure you don't want to come home?" Frisk nodded. "It'll be okay. Besides I got stuff to do with dad." Toriel nodded and hugged Frisk. "Okay. Well Papyrus is waiting out front for us so we're gonna go. I love you sweet heart." Toriel sighed. Frisk nodded and kissed Toriel on the snout. Then hugged Sans and kissed his cheek bone. "Seeya kiddo." Sans said before walking out with Toriel.
Asgore was about to say something but was cut off by Toriel leaning back to the door. "Asgore Dreemur. If anything else happens to my child I will personally drag you into the core." Asgore nodded in fear and Toriel left. He waited another second before getting up and hugging Frisk tightly. "Are you sure you're alright?" He squeezed. Frisk nodded while gasping for air. Asgore sighed and put the tween down.
"Good." Frisk nodded and looked around. "Where's Hank?" They asked. Asgore sighed. "He feels terrible for some reason. He kept saying it was his fault. He's back at home." Frisk nodded. "I'm assuming Degree went home too." Frisk continued. Asgore nodded. "We should go home too. Oh and by the way..." He said softly while rummaging in his man purse. "I went to check the mail while you were out  and this was for you." Frisk nodded and took the little package as Asgore handed it over. Asgore picked up Frisk's bag and held the door open as they walked out. Frisk sat in the front seat of the car and peeled open the box open once they had buckled up. "What's in there?" Asgore asked while pulling the car out of the parking lot.
"Not sure, it's full of glitter." Frisk relied while dumping the piles of plastic shine into the little garbage in the car. There was a clunk and frisk stopped pouring. "Oh." Frisk mumbled while taking out a small envelope and an even smaller box. Frisk opened the envelope.
"Read it out loud." Asgore smiled. Frisk cleared their throat.

Dear Frisk the human,
I'm happy to announce that after your help I have become a legitimate actor and I am having my unveiling on the seventh. I am giving you these tickets to the best seats in the house next to Mettaton himself. He will be judging my show to make sure I'm worthy to be on his television channel. Gee I sure am excited to see you again.
Oh and I also sent you a little gift.
Love; Wisp.

Frisk smiled and tapped the envelope. Seven tickets fell out. "Sweet. I can invite a whole lot." Asgore nodded sweetly. "Who are you going to invite?" He asked. Frisk shrugged. "Well you, but I'm not sure who else. I can invite monster kid." They replied while opening the small gift wrapped box. There was a very expensive looking clip on tie inside. Frisk took it out and clipped it on their neck.
"Noice." Frisk said looking in the mirror. Asgore chuckled.