Chapter 4

"My dad is so stupid... He gave me a car key but didnt give me where the car is parked at.." I said to myself and shake my head.

I just keep pressing the lock button, until I hear the sounds. "Where the heck is it?"

I've been walking around for a minutes here. And Now Im standing next to trashcan because the tree is blocking the sun and its fresh air when you stand in the shades.

"Ohohohoo.. you again missy.." I've heard that voice. Its the guy who pushed me!

"What are you guys doing in here?" I raised my eyebrow. And there's freakin jungkook..

"Ehh? Where's your glasses? You look so ugly without it.." He laughed and pretended to be throwing up.

"In the trash.." I rolled my eyes and was about to walk away when they grab my arm.

"Let me go..."

"No youre no going anywhere unless you find that glasses and wear it again.." He carried me and put me inside the big trashcan.

EWW! Huhuhu what the hell man?

"What the heck!!!? Get me off of here!" I yelled but they just smirked and fist bump each others then walked away.

Screw it! I push myself and I fell into the ground with the trash. Freakin bullies!!

There's still trash on me but screw it, I dont want to stay here anylonger! My house is just right in front of it.

I walked faster, "I swear if I cant take it anylonger You'll feel my revenge!" I said to myself.

I took a deep breathe while walking, The car key that Im holding I insert it in my bag and enter the inside.

Everybody was looking at me like Im a beggar, asking for money!

"Aishh..." I took all the trash that was in my hair.

I pressed the elevator and it open, I enter inside and pressed the 4th floor. The door was about to close but it opened again, and FOR PETE'S SAKE?!! Why him?!

He smirked and looked at me up and down, "I never thought a beggar would follow me in here.."

I swear my head is boiling by now!

I didnt answer I just rolled my eyes.

"Hmm.. I wonder why would you follow me---" As soon as The door open I never listen to what he was saying and I just walked away.

I took my key card and opened the door.

"SHE'S BREAKING INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S APARTMENT!!!" He yelled then run off.

I was shocked cause everybody opened their door while him, rushedly run inside of the apartment.

"I-Im not! I-its my apartment.." I looked at the far hallway and there's a guard coming.

Oh my god!

"Is this your apartment?" The guard asked me and I nod nervously.

"Well then... Let me see a proof.."

I showed my card, "I swear Im not breaking in.. Im barely new her in korea.." I raised my both arms.

"Okay haksaeng.. Next time fix yourself..."

Aishh! I bit my lip from embarrassment.

I glanced at the door that he entered to and there's like a seven heads Sticking out looking at me. AND THAT FREAKIN JUNGKOOK's HEAD IS IN THE BOTTOM ONE!

I glared at his face and The six of them looked down. They also glared at jungkook then Closed the door.

"Youre fine now.. You may go inside.." The guard said and I just nod.

Ughh. I might die in an early age! Im so high blood right now.

I entered inside and closed the door.

I comb my hair with my fingers then bite my lip.

"OMG!!" I ran so fast onto the couch to get the two puppies that was in the cage.

I only said puppy not puppies! But oh my gosh theyre so cute!

They were licking my hand. "I will name you two, Min and joong!" I said and hug them both.

"Ahh! Dont freakin bite my ear!" I touched my ear.

I put them down and let them run round the house. They look so tiny and cute!

"Tzu?!"

ohh shoot my mom! I chased the two puppy and put them back to the cage then I carried the cage.

I put it at the veranda. I went back inside and open the door.

"Hi mom!"

"Tz--" She explored everything On my body. "Why are you dirty? and what is that fur? Why is it stinks right here? Why is there a dog food?" I AM DEAD -_-

"I fell at the trash then---"

"Dont lie.."

"Okay.. they put me in the trash!" I closed my eyes, Im scared.

"I said dont lie.."

"Im not lying! mom I swear.."

"I dont believe you.. They put you in the trash? Did they put this apartment into the trash to? Its so stinks.." She covered her nose.

"No.." I shake my head.

"Then what happened?"

I let out a big sighed, "Dad brought me a two puppy.."

Her face starts to change again, "And? I know there's more.."

"And a car.."

"ZANDREW!!" She looks so pissed, she turned around and walked fast.

Aishh.. "Failed.. sorry dad.. I'll fix your black eye when I have a time.." I said to myself.

Why is my mom always, dont accept what I want?! Huhu is she even my mom?! Of course she is, Were both moody as hell.

I think Were both bipolar.