Chapter 49

Tzuyu walked to the backstage but blocked by the staff. "Its okay their mine.." Momo said lifting her dress up.

"What do you guys think? I did good?"

"Bitch you barely came out.. " Sana laughed. Momo glared at her, "I walk up and down to give a speech every time the performance ends and you're telling me I barely shows up?"

"Well maybe if you perform too---"

"Well I dont fit to that yet Sana.. I havent written a song for years.."

Tzuyu look at her foot, "My leg hurts.." She complained. "Can we just go home already?"

"Omo... ohh never mind.. I thought I didnt give my dog to My mom..." Momo breathe in relief. "That scared me.. I thought I left mojin in the apartment.."

"For reals.. I was thinking the samething earlier... my mind was double thinking if I told my dad to take care of my dog or not.." Tzuyu laughed. "But then I remember, my mom scolded me... For bringing the dog in their house.."

"sike hahah..." Sana laughed. "Good thing I dont have a dog.."

"Lets go pick up my stuff.." Momo lead the two. "Its not heavy.. But quiet heavy... I know it doesnt make sense.. but yeah.."

Momo opened the door and spin her chair. Sana sit on the other chair, While her hand were clapping, "Well... Did you see the bigbang? oh my god GD was so cute!"

"I still dont remember some of the group.." Tzuyu added, "Im still confused.."

"Its okay..." Sana sigh, "I laughed at the part Momo said, 'Jungkook stop taking people's attention..' Then tzuyu look at the screen..." Sana giggled.

Tzuyu took a sip of the water and look at Sana, "You two need to stop.."

"We are not doing anything.." Momo laughed. "We were just talking about what happened in there.."

"Pshh.." Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "Can we go now?"

"Excited? Why? My manager is still managing something..." She smirked, "It rhymes right?"

Tzuyu and Sana looked at her like she was dumb. Momo looked at them, "Isnt it funny? you dont get it?"

They both shrugged. "I mean it does but.. But its lame.." Sana replied and looked away.

"Ohh yeah its lame like you.." She rolled her eyes.

Sana widened her eyes, "Dude! I was shock about the collaborate of the BTS and CLC! Like--that is super aghhh!" She pulled her hair.

"What did they do?"

"Ohh right you went to the bathroom.." Sana scoot over, and took out her phone. "Watch.."

Tzuyu lift her hair and sniff. Her face slowly change as the video changes. She pause the video, "What are you trying to show me?"

Sana looked at her with wide supicious eyes. "Stop acting.."

"Im not acting.." Tzuyu shook her head.

"Ohh really? Explain why you're eyebrows on point and why your head is boiling and its not hot in here so dont say its cold.." Sana argued.

"I dont understand you.." Tzuyu looked at her and blinked twice. "Are you saying Im jealous.."

Sana nod, "Dont lie already... The freaking paper is broken already from the clenching fists.."

Tzuyu look at her hand and quicklyet go of the paper. "I am not jealous.."

"Okay lets bet.. I'll show you the rest of the video and if you got pis--"