chapter 11

"Hahah... Okay.. She doesnt look like it though but anyways... she's boring then.." I heard girls saying while looking at me.

The guys are shooking their heads like they were super upset. "Ugh!"

I creased my forehead. Not only that--- I felt something came off of my back. I quickly turned around.

"Jihyo..."

"Hayss.. You should be aware of your surroundings.." She said and showed a paper to me.

My eye came out, "WHAT THE HELL?!" I felt a smoke coming out of my nose. Im so pissed off!

"Want me to read it? Im a savage----"

"NO!" I stopped her, "I know who did it.."

"Who?" She looked at he watch, "damnit im out of time again.. tell me later.." She left.

Im left alone while others are looking at me, "I-its not true... Somebody put it on me.."

They just nod and left, "They wont believe it... Koreans are--- you should uhh... Just go with the flow they'll forget it.." I heard someone said and she just left.

I came up to the girl who were just standing there with her friends, "Hi.. uhhh do you know where jungkook is at?"

"Jungkook?" She looked at her friends and shook their head. "I wanna know to.. But then every break.. or there's free time.. No one is able to find him.. I dont know where.."

"ahh.." I nod. If I freakin find him he's dead! I start to walk around.

"Wait wait wait!" I stopped from the girl's yell. "Try.. Looking in the uhh dance room.."

"Dance?"

"Nahh... Girl.. he's in ballet room.."

"ohh okay..." I start to walk but then I heard her sigh.

"You slow little one.. Im being ironic! of course in the dance room.."

I closed my mouth, "ohh.. sorry.."

She looked at me up and down, "What do you need from him?"

"Nothing..." I quickly walked away and just stayed away from them.

3rd Person's POV.

Jungkook tripped on a piece of a can, "Ahhh! shh!"

"Wae?" His friends asked him and looked at him, "Kwenchana?"

"Do I look okay?"

"Yeah.."

"Screw you! What is that?" Jungkook picked on the things his friends brought.

"Some stuff... They brought it.. I need to get my revenge from johnny!.." Jungkook's forehead creased, "but that's a knife.."

"Yeaahh.. And dont you dare think I will kill him.." He said in a low voice.

Jungkook got some relief, "You better becareful not to get caught.. And what did that evil guy do again?"

His friend shrugged, "He Took my burger!"

Everything went silent. It was piece and quiet until they all started to laugh, "You? You try to scare him just because he took your burger?! Come on!" Jungkook said.